ForumsThe TavernWhat interesting things did you do today?

684 273752
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello my honey moneys, this thread is a remake for a thread I made a year or 2 ago but was locked for some reason.

This thread is fairly simple, just talk about something interesting that happened to you today, nothing complicated, just that easy.

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

• 684 Replies
minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

I actually went on a date with a girl that was from my class , and we talked a little bit , just to know she was the principal's daughter in the school i attended to

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

I bursted fire crackers today. Happy Diwali!

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Today I finally found a good music store! It had a huge selection of CDs, LPs, vinyl, and other media. I finally found all of the albums that I've been looking for.

Vapor Trails (Rush)
20th Century Masters Millennium Collection The Best Of (Rob Zombie)
Stray Arrows (Chevelle)
Human (Three Days Grace)
Good Times Bad Times...Ten Years Of Godsmack (Godsmack)

In your face iHeart Radio! I am loaded.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

I wrote a new poem today!

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I bought myself a Google Play gift card so I could buy some music online since I don't have any credit cards. I bought some cool audible vibrations (songs) with it. It's probably the safest way to pay online.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I finished building myself a half nonagonal C shaped art desk for the six sided nook on the other side of my room. When you can't find what you need for a reasonable price, why not make it yourself? Despite having use of only 8 fingers and using only 2x4 timbers and plywood, it turned out ok. It ain't beautiful, but it's sturdy and functional. It has a drawer too!

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

i'm inside my house and cant get out cause of a storm that just unleashed here so yeah

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I placed 8 cents in the little red pail with the guy ringing the little bell standing next to it. He said thank you. So apparently you can buy someone's thanks for 8 cents. I guess he thought that I was helping a good cause. I actually just didn't want to have another nickel and three pennies to throw in a drawer and forget about.

captainsvelte
captainsvelte
20 posts
Justiciar

I baked a pecan pie. Happy Thanksgiving!

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

1) I bought Kingdom Rush Origins from Google Play!
2) I fixed by phone's battery problem.
3) I watched Judge Judy for a while (I absolutely love that show)
4) I made a list of some albums I want to get.
5) I installed a hoist system for my kayaks in the garage.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I annihilated the high score at Bomboozle 2.
Guess who's no.1 on the all time leaderboard?

I've been playing this game for 4 years! :O

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I built a bird house. I didn't use any plywood, rather I made it log cabin themed. It's strong as steel and it looks great. But my nailgun is a acting up, shooting multiple nails at the same time or misfiring. It's pretty old though.

JasonWhite
JasonWhite
28 posts
Nomad

Today, I woke up early to get ready to work. And while me and my mom are on the road, suddenly our car stopped. And then it would not start! I got really furious! Thankfully, we were not too far from home at that time so our mechanic was able to go to where we are. So he fixed our car and it worked! But I was already running late for work. Well, to make the story short, i went to work late and I was having a bad day already as my computer won't start also! What a first day to start December! And our Manager isn't doing anything helpful all day! Just playing mobile games and stuff! What the hell!

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I pealed a lot, and I mean a lot of dead, yellow, thick, stinking, wrinkly skin off of my right hand and forearm whilst I took a hot bath and listened to my old Morrissey records. 🎵Evvvveryyyday is like Suuuunday, Evvvveryyyday is like Suuuunday, ah la la la aaah ah ah.🎵
It's to bad all of that skin went down the drain. I might have been able to use it for something.

Gilountre
Gilountre
33 posts
Nomad

Since I woke up today and ate some unhealthy food, so I registered on tis forum and trying to find here some interesting info about the games I need, BUT here I see a lot of game-lovers which like to talk any topics) So.. thanks for spending my time in this and other interesting threads, guys

Showing 586-600 of 684