ForumsThe TavernWhat interesting things did you do today?

675 97363
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,236 posts

Hello my honey moneys, this thread is a remake for a thread I made a year or 2 ago but was locked for some reason.

This thread is fairly simple, just talk about something interesting that happened to you today, nothing complicated, just that easy.

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

• 675 Replies
red303
red303
7,598 posts

I posted in forum games and waded in a creek. Day accomplished.

Spheal101
Spheal101
2 posts

I got up and had breakfast.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,304 posts

I got up and had breakfast.

Woah, bro, not all at once! You'll raise my blood pressure if you just blurt out all of those interesting things!

So today I was cooking breakfast when I heard a knock on my door. Two gentlemen dressed up in suits and sunglasses appear and say, "You're under arrest for the possession of illegal firearms" and proceed to cuff me and tackle me to the ground. The other one goes to search my rooms and return with a bunch of handguns I have never seen in my life. So they both pick me up and drag me out of my apartment while a third suited gentleman was smoking outside next to a black van. So they throw me inside and they start driving off, to which they go, "Father will be pleased" and they start humming really loudly. Me not knowing what was going on, started freaking out and I yelled, "Um I don't think you guys are policemen, are you?" So one turns to me and then turns to his buddy and laughs. At this point, one of them duct tape my mouth and my eyes shut and we drive for like 30 minutes. One of them picks me up and goes somewhere with me on his shoulder. I hear a bunch of doors closing and opening and here I am, cuffed and trying to struggle, when he puts me down, un-cuffs me, and takes off my duct tape.

And there, I'm in a room with a cake and a banner that says "Congrats on getting the Job" and a bunch of my friends and family are there yelling "Surprise!" like it was my birthday.

What a bunch of losers. :'
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,236 posts

Well uh, in science we were doing something involving genes and genetics and children, so my science teacher made us create our children by flipping coins. I was the mother. Greatest. Experience. Ever. Anyways long story short, my female child will never win any beauty contests.

red303
red303
7,598 posts

Well uh, in science we were doing something involving genes and genetics and children, so my science teacher made us create our children by flipping coins. I was the mother. Greatest. Experience. Ever. Anyways long story short, my female child will never win any beauty contests.

So thats why you posted that you're a mother in forum games.

Anyway, I ate a roll and some potatos that I figured out were actually undercooked. I also went to a store and twirled hula-hoops on my arms in the middle of a crowd.
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,268 posts

I learned that yesterday was Easter. How come nobody tells me these things?

SSTG
SSTG
12,645 posts

I went to my US Citizenship interview appointment and I passed!
Next month I'm going to the Oath of Allegiance ceremony.

eliakith
eliakith
2,449 posts

I took a crap. It was huge. I also had think steaks, rice, and beans for dinner.

SSTG
SSTG
12,645 posts

I took a crap. It was huge. I also had think steaks, rice, and beans for dinner.

:O You must have a boring life.
Ferret
Ferret
9,291 posts

He meant carp.

http://www.fishthailand.co.uk/images/siamese_carp_bungsamran.jpg

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,452 posts

Watched a car smashed into a tree... my wife forgot her meal, she called me and i take a walk... while walking i hear a loud squeal, turning back, and just saw the *boom*.
The tree still looks good, the car... dont^^
... surprizingly the driver, a elderly lady, steps out of the car, unharmed... and begin to slang the tree...

eyelied
eyelied
2 posts

I created an armor games account that I most likely will never use again since I made my password way too complicated.
Also I made a fake email account yah
Go teamfourstar!

SSTG
SSTG
12,645 posts

He meant carp.

Oh, okay. xD xD
eliakith
eliakith
2,449 posts

I went to busch gardens! And took a crap there!

SSTG
SSTG
12,645 posts

I have a pine tree with a robin's nest in it and it's right in front of my living room window.

I'm watching the robin family having new babies.
Their eggs haven't hatched yet.
They had 3 baby birds last year and should have 3 more this year.
It's always interesting to watch both parents leave the nest one at the time and taking turn to keep the eggs warm. xD

Showing 91-105 of 675