Forums → Art, Music, and Writing → Story Contest
Hey everybody! I'm going to start a story competition!
I'll post a category, and you have a week to write stories in that category. At the end of the week I'll read your stories and decide whose is the best. I will also provide feedback on each story. Here are the rules:
1. You cannot use inappropriate content or swear words. If you do, you will have NO chance of winning, no matter how good your story is.
2. No plagiarism! Make up your own characters and settings! Plagiarized stories will not win.
3. No blood and gore. I don't want any graphic stories that have too much description. Saying like 'she was bleeding' or 'blood dripped from the wound' is all right, I suppose, but don't go into the gory areas. And do not have carnage! Bloody and gory stories will not be chosen.
4. Try to have good grammar and spelling. If your story is spelled well and if it has fewer grammatical errors, it slightly increases your chances.
5. Try not to make your story super long.
6. No stories where everybody is killed!
7. Have fun with your story and let your creativity shine!
This week's category is:
Write stories where mages and wizards abound!
You judge!You judge!
Once there was a story about a story that could never be retold for the telling of that story would cause the teller to forget it. When those who tried to write the words in any form they would not know what the story was for their inner dialog would forget. Thus the paradox of this tale is that there was once a story that could not be told for all that remained were the words that it did exist. If you do not believe me then you must have heard the story before and have forgotten because you told it to someone, even yourself.
blk I nominate you blk pls
I can see sometime has passed here since the last post, but no need to keep bumping here (there was quadruple, one to two word posts that I removed).
Try to contact blk2860 on his profile, but he has keep in mind that has pretty much died. If blk2860 doesn't respond there then perhaps a new judge needs to step up, but again remember there this thread has lost almost all of it's activity. After contacting blk2860, on his profile, you can wait a few more weeks and see if there is a response. After that you could try to appoint a new judge, but I would personally give up on this thread as it has pretty much died.
I know it's unfortunate, but it happens sometimes. :[
How bout you do it?
womp womp wa-womp
You must be logged in to post a reply!
We strive to deliver the best gaming experiences... on the internet and on your mobile phone. Play thousands of free online games for kids, get access to free mmorpg games, online rpg games, fun online flash games, and more.
We offer free flash games in many different genres: online shooting games, online puzzle games, online war games, free online car games, free online hidden object games and dozens more.
This is the best place on the web to play online games for free... play on Armor Games! No matter what game style you prefer, we've got it here.
Gaming websites, passionate bloggers, and quirky streamers are welcome to share or review our games. If you need game keys, art, trailers, screenshots or more check out our press kit website.
Game developer? Visit developers.armorgames.com to request AG developer status, find documentation on our APIs, and get access to our development environment. Let's make sweet, sweet games together.
Looking for a publishing partner that can help your app rocket to success? Contact the mobile team to learn more about how we can help!