ForumsNews and FeedbackUser(s) of the ______

3 3992
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So the thought came to me for no apparent reason, but how about some kind of thing where there's a user of the week or user of the month? Or maybe even multiple users? What I mean is, if a user did something awesome or good, for example say I won a haiku contest(It will never actually happen), me and my haiku thingumajig(or if I did something else that was good) could be presented on the user of the month/week. Also if put in the right area on ArmorGames, it could bring some activity to the forums.

So what are you, the users, opinions about this? Could it be built like the Empire State Building? Or tilt on its side like the Tower of Piza?(that's the correct spelling right?)

• 3 Replies
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

I remember the "AG Highest AP board" on the front page.
Where would this User of the______ Be posted?
Who would update?
What would apply?

~~Black~~

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Could it be built like the Empire State Building?

Why you little...
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

for example say I won a haiku contest(It will never actually happen), me and my haiku thingumajig(or if I did something else that was good) could be presented on the user of the month/week.

If it were a weekly contest, to be fair, wouldn't every winner have to be user of the week if one was just for winning the contest?
Showing 1-3 of 3