ForumsGamesKingdom Rush Frontiers

7 4021
FlashGamesBRAT
FlashGamesBRAT
12 posts
Nomad

Hey =]

I have started playing Kingdom Rush Frontiers here on ArmorGames, Yea.. I really enjoy it. It reminds me of tower defence games I used to play on Warcraft, but I just don't need to have a actual game on my system so it's nice.

Share your best working tactics right here.
I right now like to go with Fast Necromancer tower to have army of skeletons that will slow down enemys very good.. So super effective, I just completed 13 level Beresad's Lair it was quite challenging at beginning, but soon enough I managed to get 3 star results and didn't lost any health points that is very good :]. I even made video out of it (I have greeting to all of you active ArmorGames forum users so check it out :]) I don't know if I can add my Youtube link right here so I better not do it right now, If somebody knows about it please send me a message, I'm usually friendly. Add me to your friend here at ArmorGames and maybe even suggest games that I could play ).

Oh almost forgot to look my video check my signature you get all links from there :]..

Have a good night Armorers! :]

• 7 Replies
FlashGamesBRAT
FlashGamesBRAT
12 posts
Nomad

I will try to achieve three star result on all levels! New mission

FlashGamesBRAT
FlashGamesBRAT
12 posts
Nomad

I started Kingdom Rush Frontiers Walkthroughs check it out guys!
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuBjw2UEd20&list=UUt2upt5yUWKyyEDQnP3_U7Q]

I will do walkthroughs of every level and achieve 3 star results and show some harder ArmorGames missions!

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Looks pretty awesome!

I just wanted to point out that advertising YouTube pages usually isn't allowed, but I'm not sure in this case. At any rate, I'll still give it a look.

FlashGamesBRAT
FlashGamesBRAT
12 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the feedback Salvidian :]!

mrtdgames
mrtdgames
1 posts
Nomad

Kingdom rush is a fun game love it....play more flash games @ [url=http://www.all-flash-games.com]

FlashGamesBRAT
FlashGamesBRAT
12 posts
Nomad

As we know I started KRF (Kingdom Rush Frontiers) Walk Throughs with commentary, Go check em out today I uploaded second episode Sandhawk Hamlet I managed to get that also 3 star result you can check it on my Youtube channel FlashGamesBRAT

Stay tuned

FlashGamesBRAT
FlashGamesBRAT
12 posts
Nomad

Third episode of KRF walkthrough, In this episode I play level Sape Oasis and as always I managed to get 3 star result, not going less for you guys . In this level you have hidden ArmorgGames Quest. There is a little lake and near that lake is a frog.. You have to click on it in order to find it and complete that quest . If you don't mind guys check my video out you can find it from my channel FlashGamesBrat ..

Showing 1-7 of 7