Forums → Massive Multiplayer Online Games → [Invite] Swords and Potions 2 - Recruitment
You are looking for a city? Describe yourself here.
You are looking for a new city member? Tell us about your city.
Let's get started:
Coopolis - public, 268k, friendly, awaits you. Beginners welcome. Only 1 slot remaining.
- 7 Replies
We have three open slots in our city Mordoria (330k inhabitants). As the ingame world chat is full of spam, i will try to find interested people here now.
What we can offer:
- help for new players, meaning items for quests and advice in shop building
- access to all ressources (for example: Gems, Crystals and Mithril are at lvl 7)
- continous growth of our city cause of enough people contributing to the city
- good PvP action
- a nice, friendly and fair atmosphere
What we demand:
- no rage, flame and other ways of annoying people
- a minimum of activity. We all play casual and you don't have to be online 24/7. But more logins than once a week should be doable
- your aim should be to have a minimum contribution rank of B
- there is no level requirement. we take experienced guys the same as noobs
Hoping to see you ingame,
If you want to get invited to play with us, send a PM to one or all of the following people ingame:
Flashimi, Winaran, CheeseBurrito
Peter pan, 531k city, looking for 75+level active player ready for wars!
10 level shop required.
3 open slot at the moment.
We have ALL city upgrade, so we don't need your gold!
We are pvp oriented, so we try to find a player that can login once a day for send 10 adventures to the klash.
PM me in game for an invite!
I am looking for af City.
i play everyday atleast 1 hour. iam looking for friendly casual players, hope some of you can use my help. I tribute as much as i can.
I have inveted you and PMed you ingame!
See you there :-)
EndlessOblivion im active enjoy playing and i invest often pm me asap iv been alone too long lol
KiddSynx, lv.18, play everyday, generaly more than 1 hour, make at least 3k contributions by day played, in my city i upgraded alone the city hall, the sawmill, the iron mine and the garden, and i can't take doing everything alone, pls invite me!
the beautiful town of Ocheyheim (511.000) is eagerly awaiting new settlers with lvl 60+.
The city has maxed out all ressources and all customer supplying buildings are one lvl below maximum.
Unfortunately the city has lost most of there top player (>80) to the top PVP cicites of the world.
We are playing PVP at fun Lvl but it is not mandatory for new players.
I would recommend PVP to everyone because it helps upgrading your customers.
Everyone should usually log in at leat 5 days a week to get the shrine crown bonus.
Generally everyone should support the further city developement at least at support lvl C.
You must be logged in to post a reply!