Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Good Game Ideas

Posted Mar 16, '14 at 6:20pm

ghost782

ghost782

44 posts

The gameing industry  needs more ideas than just, just Modern FPS and crap games so how bout you guys put your ideas here and hopefully than just one guy at least One guy see this and thinks "hey i see this is a good idea insteed of that fps i thought of or that crap game i thought of call ride to he- oh wait that came to life then that crap on rail shooter i want people paying $40 for 2-4 hours call Rambo the video ga- oh wait thats real too".

submit your ideas here, instead of ride to hell just goggle it DONT PLAY IT its like your *** being eaten by someone i dont know just some thing good.

Posted Mar 17, '14 at 5:32pm

Kreitmaker

Kreitmaker

260 posts

First-Person Shooters should take place more in the far future (not a pseudo-future like Ghost Recon or Black Ops 2) or the 20th century instead of modern-day.

There should also be more parkour games, kind of like Mirror's Edge, but in different viewpoints besides first-person.

No more rail shooters. They're the easiest games to play on a PC. The novelty has died out.

Games with a morality system should have a grey area (neutrality) added to them besides the black and white areas (good and bad).

Posted Mar 17, '14 at 7:40pm

Drink

Drink

1,579 posts

No more rail shooters

rail shooters are my favorite type of shooters

llke house of the dead and resident evil chronicles on the wii

Posted Mar 18, '14 at 4:45pm

Kreitmaker

Kreitmaker

260 posts

rail shooters are my favorite type of shooters

llke house of the dead and resident evil chronicles on the wii

Well, okay, I see that. I just made that comment from how the peripherals that make playing rail shooters fun are becoming less and less prevalent in the gaming industry, and that playing a rail shooter with just a controller or a mouse and keyboard just isn't as fun.

Posted Mar 18, '14 at 6:05pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

*cough* Looks like someone hasn't played any indie games *cough*

Posted Mar 29, '14 at 2:04am

captainsvelte

captainsvelte

11 posts

Dieselpunk:  "a post-Atomic dystopian world that is still stuck in the 1950s".  That setting would sell me on a game instantly.

Posted Apr 3, '14 at 2:13am

eliakith

eliakith

371 posts

A trading card game based on different decks. Such as a S/T deck, Enrg deck, monster deck, level deck, etc, etc. This type of system would allow for less randomness in the cards you get, and thus more strategy then trading. Also no more MC rippoffs. Those suck. Oh, and so does Ghosts. And halo 4... And SM 3D land... And the 9472946th dlc for WoW...

Posted Apr 17, '14 at 1:51am

watsonalia

watsonalia

2 posts

Hi, here is the real interview of Hrvoje Horvatek a game developer at DJ Grandpa’s Crib.  you know about game development by seeing this episode. You may have a look at this week episode via clicking here … http://bedrockcommunications.blogspot.i … qLQ4gm
http://archive.org/download/dj-grandpa-logo600x/djg600x.png

Posted Apr 17, '14 at 2:01am

watsonalia

watsonalia

2 posts

Hi, here is the real interview of Hrvoje Horvatek a game developer at DJ Grandpa’s Crib.  you know about game development by seeing this episode. You may have a look at this week episode via clicking here … http://bedrockcommunications.blogspot.i … qLQ4gm
http://archive.org/download/dj-grandpa-logo600x/djg600x.png

Posted Apr 19, '14 at 10:00pm

PauseBreak

PauseBreak

310 posts

A great idea for games is that company's like EA, Activision, etc., stop selling 12 some titles of the same IP. (CoD I'm looking in your general direction.)
If an IP has more than 3 titles it needs to be taken to pasture. And NOT the Pet Cemetery where it keeps coming back more and more deformed each time just for monetary gains.

However if people keep buying these games, which they do, new IP's won't be released. Or if they are, their budgets suffer or no one cares because they are playing the newest CoD which has been the same exact game for 8 some years with only bells and whistles added to it.

Oh I forgot about Titanfall. Can anyone say CoD ....with mechs? People eat it up. I think I'm frustrated because there are a lot of good games out there that people haven't heard of and probably won't because local stores only sell the block-buster games. And most of it is on the DRM ******* trash of a ************* system, Steam.

Reply to Good Game Ideas

You must be logged in to post a reply!