ForumsSupport ForumClash of the Dragons Blank Screen

4 6487
kgonzalbo
kgonzalbo
7 posts
Nomad

I tried refreshing and clearing cache and even changing browser. I can't get in the game. I only see world chat of the game.

Can you help me on this?

• 4 Replies
kgonzalbo
kgonzalbo
7 posts
Nomad

No update. I was able to log-in at first. I was in a brawl when I went AFK for some reason. I checked the network and working fine. I refreshed countless times. Logged-in to another computer, restarted my computer, cleared the cache, nothing works. I'm using windows 7 64bit, browser chrome and did not have problems before.

Myabe it's time to update flash player.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Check here & in other threads pointed to from there and see if that helps.

Trying just now, giving the appropriate permissions as discussed in those threads, I initially got a server error, then on a retry I got logged in alright.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

... So ps and just for the usual sake of completeness, I reckon it's not impossible their servers are just going through some hiccups.

Follow those threads' suggestions, then be back in if the problem persists say after a few days. It could be just server-side, nothing for you to do about it. Or check those game developers' forums, or contact them about it: http://www.clashofthedragons.com/forum/ . ArmorGames just "hosts" = links on to these games, so to speak, they have no control over them beyond that.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Is this issue still happening for you?

Showing 1-4 of 4