troyzamps

1 post

Game will not load after merger

Posted Mar 17, '14 at 1:26am

Ferret

Ferret

8,906 posts

Administrator

Should be fixed now? If not, please message me on my profile.

Posted Sep 24, '14 at 4:49am

GM1

GM1

2 posts

Hi Ferret,

The amount of players since all of the recent changes have dropped drastically is there anything that you guys are going to do about recruiting new players?

Alexandra

Posted Feb 28, '15 at 8:48pm

lucyevony

lucyevony

4 posts

maybe there are less players as we cant get into the game. game wont load, stuck at 0%. its been 5 days now and no one is responding to emails or forum posts !!

Posted Mar 5, '15 at 3:52am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

12,445 posts

Let's callout @Ferret about this once more, shall we?

Posted Mar 5, '15 at 11:47am

Ferret

Ferret

8,906 posts

Administrator

@lucyevony Looks like it's working good for me. How about you now?

Posted Mar 5, '15 at 6:06pm

lucyevony

lucyevony

4 posts

@Ferret No such luck for me so far. But at least now the Mods are working to find out what the issue is . I have no idea, it was fine then one day, nothing cant get in. 10 days now . Oh well if they cant find a solution ill just have to find another game to play. Been playing castlot for 3 yrs now anyway lol. Thanks for responding.

Posted Mar 5, '15 at 6:13pm

Ferret

Ferret

8,906 posts

Administrator

@lucyevony Could you do me a favor and try another browser? Or you could test an "Incognito" window in Chrome, or a "Privacy" window in FireFox. Often times plug-ins will be the cause of this sort of issue.

Posted Mar 5, '15 at 7:13pm

lucyevony

lucyevony

4 posts

@Ferret Yeah I've tried Firefox, chrome, Internet explorer and Safari. I also tried Incognito when it first stopped loading. Ive just rechecked them all again just in case . I even uninstalled and reinstalled browers. I've CCcleaned, checked for virus's and malware, defragged my computer. I dont know what else to do. The strange thing is i can play other games, i can log into kabam castlot, just not armor games castlot ! So I'm at a loss . Thanks for trying to help though. Someone suggested i cant log in if I'm already logged in. But how do i log in if it wont let me LOL

Posted Mar 5, '15 at 7:21pm

Ferret

Ferret

8,906 posts

Administrator

@lucyevony Do you run any anti-virus software, firewalls, privacy software or security software? There are known issues with some blockers and firewalls especially. Hmm, very curious.

You can also try to contact Castlot here, maybe they will have an idea!

http://www.castlot.com/contact

Reply to Castlot

You must be logged in to post a reply!