ForumsSupport ForumCan not load Castaway 2

5 9923
twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

Pretty much title says all. I want to load the autosave (the only save I pretty much used), but it just puts me back to the title-screen.

Please fix.

As the game stores the saves in the cache, pls be fast with this, sooner or later I'll have to clear my cache.

• 5 Replies
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

These savegames don't work that way.

Offline/local saves (so on your machine) get stored in so-called flash cookies, more technically known as Local Shared Objects, or LSO's. They're different than cookies proper, but get treated by your system more-or-less the same way.

If no savegame gets stored for you (you did click "continue" there, right, not "new game"?), you're not properly allowing cookies to be set for ArmorGames. Check your browser settings, as well as your FlashPlayer settings. FlashPlayer needs to be set to allow third-party content to be stored, as well.

As for cleaning your cache, you will similarly need to set it so that it doesn't clean up the cookies in question. The same goes for any other cleaning tools you use, whether automated or by hand.

Hope to have explained it well.

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

I clicked "continue", but that's when NOW nothing happens.
It worked until now, I did die occasionally.

No setting or other circumstances changed.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Yes, OK. See my above.

It must be what's going on, I see no other reason for it. It works fine at my end.

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

It worked at me too, until I died at a boss (at Gram).

I think I only saw "autosave" notes at regular screens, but never at the bosses.

I think there's bad coding.

Anyway unless "at my end" means you enter the game with MY account, as an admin should, your words have no weight.

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

Got fixed.

Thread can be closed.

Thanx.

Showing 1-5 of 5