ForumsGamesDungeon Hunter 4: is this okay, or Gameloft is starting to get really greedy

4 7261
roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

I've been playing this game since January and noticed the game is a bit of a pay to win. The health elixirs take 2 hours to refill per each drink, the gems are overpriced, rings required gems to be bought, and needs Internet connection to craft and to make the timer work. Gameloft should've made this game paid because if the do this, no need to worry about the items because the prices are lowered. But, is this game okay for you? Pls. post opinions.

• 4 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

The only thing I can say is "Welcome to MMOVille, where the good items have a price tag and the campaigns don't matter". You either pay through this standard way, you pay upfront every month so everything can be obtained in-game, or the game is 100% free but you pay through enough advertisements to satisfy Television.

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

Of all Gameloft's games, this one needs total improvement. the first 2 prequels are great. the 3rd one was a disater(for me), and this is the newest sequel and they blew it! I'm okay with pricetag as long it's not overpriced. Plus, everytime you die (except for Pvp) An item pops up and request you buy it! WTF? Plus, only few items can be bought by gold and plenty can be bought by gems! I want smooth gameplay and this game crashes after 10 mins.

Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

Welcome to mobile gaming. Here's my only advice: if you see a game that makes you wait for annoying time periods, erase it. Gameloft makes generally above average mobile games but this is unfortunatly same garbage as 99 % of all the games on market. I recomend Zenonia 5 instead, it doesn't look as well but you don't have to deal with garbage.

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

I recomend Zenonia 5 instead, it doesn't look as well but you don't have to deal with garbage.

Is this thing available in AppStore? 'Coz I'm using an iPad mini 32 GB WiFi first gen.
Showing 1-4 of 4