ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Redirected when going on armor website

7 36022
JoeCroc
JoeCroc
1 posts
Farmer

as the topic name says im getting redirected everytime. im using exlpore and ive seem that chrome user are having a problem too but in a different way i get this http://7m3lkperfb. lalaghoaujrn. net/vwqw4nvbzz crap and screen goes blank. i have to stop the page from loading before it get to the point of redirecting. anyone else having this.

• 7 Replies
roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

What browser did ye use?

DemonicBudha
DemonicBudha
1 posts
Nomad

I am currently having the same issue.
I use IE9
When the site loads up, just before it is fully up I get redirected to some ad page.
If I hit stop, I can stop the redirect just after the page is loaded.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Sounds like spyware to me, could you run a free spyware scanner?

Avast or Adaware are both good products.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

I use IE9

thats a problem all on its own

either way, get CCleaner, clean your pc files. download malawarebytes and run a full scan. then go into your control panel and uninstall anything suspicious that you dont remember downloading. then uninstall your browser tool bars. cause it seems like a adware issue
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

get CCleaner, clean your pc files. download malawarebytes and run a full scan. then go into your control panel and uninstall anything suspicious that you dont remember downloading. then uninstall your browser tool bars. cause it seems like a adware issue

All of these, except for running a spyware scan, are unnecessary, and in the worst case will result in you deleting files you shouldn't.

Just run a reputable spyware scanne (AdAware mentioned by Ferret should do the job) and follow instructions.
mightybob
mightybob
360 posts
Peasant

Internet Explorer is the most unsafe, slow loading, and worst designed web browser I have ever seen.

Go with Safari, loads everything good for me.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

No browser XYZ that I'm aware of will be impervious to you running a piece of malware; and Safari as far as I know is a Mac browser, although I guess a Windows version does exist.

Showing 1-7 of 7