ForumsGamesThe Enchanted Cave 2 is now on kickstarter!

0 2900
DustinAux
DustinAux
1 posts
Nomad

Hello!

For those that may have played my game The Enchanted Cave, I wanted to let you know that there is a kickstarter for the sequel going on right now!

If you're unfamiliar with the original, it's a puzzle/rpg/roguelike kind of game that did pretty well! During the kickstarter, I am offering the mobile ports of the original game (which improves and adds several features to the game) completely free for Android and iOS! There are no ads or in-app purchases in either game; they are completely free!

The sequel would feature tons of new items, ranged weapons, secrets, a crafting system, a town with NPCs and sidequests, and a soundtrack written by Grant Kirkhope (composer for Banjo-Kazooie, Goldeneye, Donkey Kong 64 and plenty of other awesome games!)

I thought some people here may be interested, so I wanted to get the word out. Even if you can't back but would like to support the sequel, if you could share the kickstarter with your friends on twitter, facebook or whatever, I'd be hugely grateful!

I'll stick around and answer and questions and respond to any comments you may have, and am always open to suggestions from players to improve my games as well, so just let me know!

Dustin

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0