ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] I can't comment

4 11094
Tanuki
Tanuki
2 posts
Jester

Yesterday, I was able to comment in a game without trouble. I always keep my account logged-in. Today, when I try to post a comment, it asked me to "Please enter your name.". I know it means I have to log-in so I clicked Armor Games under Sign in with and entered my username and password. When I pressed Login, the game refreshed (the web page). Now when I click the comment box, it still asks me to log-in again. I also tried the Login button which shows the list of sites I can use to log-in. While I'm typing this, I also tried just closing the new window that opens when I try to log-in with my Armor Games account and the game refreshes. I have other accounts on some of those sites like Facebook but I don't want to use them for personal reasons. I'm using Chrome. Thanks for reading this.

• 4 Replies
Tanuki
Tanuki
2 posts
Jester

Thanks for the quick answer. I guess I'll just wait till it's fixed.

andromania
andromania
1 posts
Nomad

Today i commented, and i could see the comment, but my friend apparently couldn't.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Yes, it's cached sometimes. It takes some time to update. If any user is having an issue where they can't comment, please e-mail me at Ferret@ArmorGames.com.

Showing 1-3 of 4