Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Non-gun weapons control

Posted Jul 8, '14 at 5:07pm

apldeap123

apldeap123

875 posts

Would you ban me?

As @Kasic says, you are not a weapon. You are a person and therefore, can control yourself, unlike a knife, which needs a person to use it.. Oh and by the way, the government did attempt to ban people in the US in the 1960s. Remember the Civil Rights Movement?

last edited Jul 08 2014 05:08 pm by apldeap123

Posted Jul 11, '14 at 1:34am

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

Oh and by the way, the government did attempt to ban people in the US in the 1960s. Remember the Civil Rights Movement?

If you are talking about segregation, that concept has been around since, well, forever. And blacks weren't necessarily discriminated against because they were seen as a violent threat to others (although that was a part of it). It was more because of fear that American culture would collapse.

Posted Jul 23, '14 at 3:40pm

samiel

samiel

415 posts

Yes a person can control themself that's the entire point. A PERSON is dangerous because that is the way they are, a weapon just sort of sits there. I have a bowie knife right here next to my computer, it has not killed anyone nor is it violent. If I told this very large, sharp knife to attack and murder someone what do you think would happen? Go ahead knife, kill. Go kill some one knife. Attack some one now. Either I have the laziest knife ever or a weapon itself poses no threat.

Posted Jul 23, '14 at 4:09pm

09philj

09philj

1,776 posts

a weapon itself poses no threat.

A weapon can increase a threat though. A madman with a knife is more dangerous than a madman without a knife.

Posted Jul 23, '14 at 10:32pm

samiel

samiel

415 posts

A weapon can increase a threat though. A madman with a knife is more dangerous than a madman without a knife.

Can't argue with that. I'm done with this thread it has run about twenty circles and isn't going anywhere new.

Posted Jul 23, '14 at 11:46pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,349 posts

Can't argue with that. I'm done with this thread it has run about twenty circles and isn't going anywhere new.

You must be new to WEPR.

Posted Jul 24, '14 at 6:50pm

nivlac724

nivlac724

1,879 posts

about a month ago i was in new york and this guy was there with a gang sword on his back it went like a foot to the side of him so if i wasn't looking where i was going i would of walked right in to it

Reply to Non-gun weapons control

You must be logged in to post a reply!