ForumsGamesHelp me find a game?

4 1598
laurangel2001
laurangel2001
2 posts
Shepherd

I can't remember what site it was on, possibly here or possibly somewhere else, but you played an amnesiac prince who woke up in a medieval cell and had to escape and make your way to a magic shop where you had to get ingredients for a spell to save the king in time for his coronation. There was a dragon, and some logic puzzles, and every choice cost a certain amount of time, so you had to make the right choices to save the kingdom in time--or else the king was trapped as a frog.

• 4 Replies
Altwing
Altwing
23 posts
Scribe

That game is called "You have one day." It's from the same guys who made "don't crap your pants."

Altwing
Altwing
23 posts
Scribe

Here is the link to it: http://cellardoorgames.com/blog/?page_id=401

laurangel2001
laurangel2001
2 posts
Shepherd

Oh man, thanks a ton!

Infinitemonkey
Infinitemonkey
3 posts
Nomad

Hey, maybe anyone can help me, too.
Some time ago i played a flash game but forgot about the name.

One controls an archer to defend a tower in the lower middle of each map. Aiming with mouse, moving with arrow keys (bird's eye view). I think I remember Goblins to be the first enemies.
The story was something about a boy defending a sacred place (tower in the lower middle) and one could gain exp. points and abilities (like summon a wolf or a hail of arrows around the hero) and buy equipment.
Every forth or fifth level/map there was a special boss.

I think (and hope) that's about enough info for someone to recognise the game and help me!

Thanks!

Showing 1-4 of 4