Yerond
3 posts
Nomad

apparently delayed again to end of week or beginning of next

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Correct. It's being worked on as quickly as possible, but right now possible ETA is end of the week or early next week.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

This day was not a fix date, the window was 24th-30th (offically, ideally 25th, but, as said, this was not fix)... and another pushback was possible, so (if it is next week) a few days more didnt make a great difference.

Whats rly counts: its on the home stretch^^

Daedalus2112
Daedalus2112
9 posts
Nomad

Thanks!

All this waiting is killing me. ;P

crazy20164
crazy20164
1 posts
Nomad

If that wait is killing you I'd hate to see what would be of you if you were a frequenter of their blog, he promised a 2013 release at the start o.0 attempted to rush it near the end, then realized that it wasn't feasible then push the deadline for the game back a month twice. now that is painful agony.

bendenny
bendenny
5 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, he's done similar stuff with all the gemcrafts. He actually disabled the comments on his site because people got so pissed about missed deadline #1000. It's weird, because if he didn't string people along and just released it when it was done instead of bull****ting, nobody would even notice.

Daedalus2112
Daedalus2112
9 posts
Nomad

I check it all the time, Crazy....I know a week ago he said it would be released in a week, on Tuesday (I think I subconsciously decided to forget the 'ossibly later in the week' part).

I was originally hoping that it would come out on my birthday. That was mid-October.

hpr
hpr
1 posts
Shepherd

Hey guys, really do not understand you.
This game is a gift for all of You, and when it is delayed, then you are angry. I would rather not know how angry you are at me, because I am not releasing any games for you.

Daedalus2112
Daedalus2112
9 posts
Nomad

I'm not angry in the least. I'm completely anxious, not angry.

I don't believe that "hpr" is the developer. And, as far as his comments, 1. The game is not a gift; its a way for the developer to make a living. There will probably be some purchase that the game will involve, that I will gladly pay both here and when the game comes out on Steam. And 2. if the game is a gift for all of us, how come you are not releasing any games for us?

However - I do think that the flamewars against the developer are unwarranted. He's put a lot of work into some tremendously fun games, and personally, I would rather wait for a, ahem, "gem" then an unfinished product.

weirdjudge
weirdjudge
4 posts
Farmer

Hmm, well, I kind of get it though...

It's like Diablo 2, too many people are waiting and hoping for it to arrive, because people are anxious, and really like the old games, so anticipation is high, but at the same time, the developer doesn't want to make a half baked game and put it out before it's done...

So, I've &quotatiently" waited from Monday (well, actually, since like half november) for updates on blogs that came out in 2 weeks, but really it were 5, checking the main site every hour or so, just to see if it is out now, since monday morning (european time, so really useful *kuch kuch*)

And strangely enough, I do blame the developer slightly, not for making the game, but for not informing me "correctly". If they had said nothing until a month ago, I would be fine, or even sometimes a message saying: the next message is delayed a "few days".

As for hpr, he never told me he would be making a game, then delayed it without notification, or said: I got big news coming next week, and then wait 5 weeks until saying the big news..., so I do hope despite this lack of news, that hpr's child did come out on the scheduled date, and not 4 weeks later, after 10 months...

So, yeah, I get that it's the developers desire to make the game as good as it should be, vs my low patience, but that doesn't mean I like waiting even more...

hoping it comes out tomorrow...

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

The actual window is end this/early next week, *subject to change*

iladesta
iladesta
7 posts
Peasant

Hoping for a release of this game later today. Im hoping by the time I get home from work I will be able to try it out. Release said between 25th and 30th won't be suprised to see it pushed back again. If it makes the game better though I am patient I mean I waited a few years already a little longer won't kill. Would rather wait for a gem of a game rather than it be rushed and not as good as it could be.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

I would not count on today, cuz its sunday...^^
@Tasselfoot said in another thead (about the same theme) friday or monday, weekend release was not on the list (made earlyier this week, tuesday iirc), later @Ferret say (friday iirc) early next week seems likely, but he dont set a fix date, cuz he havent one.

Patrykq
Patrykq
13 posts
Shepherd

Is it the 20th delay or the 21st? Just joking, but man those delays are killing me. I would much more prefer not knowing the release date at all and when the game is ready they should just say that that it's ready few days before release or something like that.

jetto666
jetto666
1 posts
Shepherd

[b] This is just a fail their company needs better people, how many company announces a release date then keeps changing it? It's simply stupidity.. I didn't pay the money if the last game to be disappointed because they can't get there sh*t together

Showing 1-15 of 99