ForumsForum GamesOBJECTION! Chaos edition.

610 175375
eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Some of you may have seen the OBJECTION! forum and have been discouraged by its order and actual connections and things. Well be deprived no longer! Now we have the chaos edition, where no one cares what you're objecting to and why!
Example:
Me: I started this thread.
Player 1: OBJECTION! This thread was started by blk! You just made a new rendition of it!
Player 2: OBJECTION! It was started on you're banned!
Player 1: OBJECTION! You're banned sucks and should never be referenced (i think that has too many e's...)!
Player 3: OBJECTION! I play on you're banned all the time and it is awesome!
etc etc.

Let's start!
R2D's cookies are gross.

• 610 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

OBJECTION! Unless you can prove that you're actually a human being, you will remain as a penguin.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

OBJECTION! Just look at me. I'm very clearly an everyday normal human being. (If you've ever played the Octodad game, I'm kinda like that.)

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

OBJECTION! Lets get on with the case at hand and just accept the fact the snag is a penguin!

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

OBJECTION! Fine then, but what is this case at hand of which you speak?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

OBJECTION! There never was a case but in this case I would like to point out that the butler did it!

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

OBJECTION! The butler has never done it, especially as we don't even know what "it" is.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

OBJECTION! The case is extremely ambiguous therefore I can say that the butler was the one who stole the diamond ring.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester
Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

OBJECTION! The diamond ring never went missing!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

OBJECTION! You forgot that the maid is actually a spy from some strange organisation and therefore she has evidence that the butler stole the ring!

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

OBJECTION! It turns out that this isn't the case at hand. But chaos prevails! I say the maids' evidence is pointless!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

OBJECTION! It seems I found a red herring and so I falsely accused the butler of murder. However, I have found evidence of you at the scene tampering with the crime scene. What do you have to say about that?

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

OBJACTION! The case at hand is weather or not snag is a penguin!

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

OBJECTION! It has already been proved that I am!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

OBJECTION! The case is about Snag's doppelganger and if he should be allowed one!

Showing 46-60 of 610