ForumsForum GamesOBJECTION! Chaos edition.

610 175658
eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Some of you may have seen the OBJECTION! forum and have been discouraged by its order and actual connections and things. Well be deprived no longer! Now we have the chaos edition, where no one cares what you're objecting to and why!
Example:
Me: I started this thread.
Player 1: OBJECTION! This thread was started by blk! You just made a new rendition of it!
Player 2: OBJECTION! It was started on you're banned!
Player 1: OBJECTION! You're banned sucks and should never be referenced (i think that has too many e's...)!
Player 3: OBJECTION! I play on you're banned all the time and it is awesome!
etc etc.

Let's start!
R2D's cookies are gross.

• 610 Replies
Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

OBJECTION! Everyone who partakes in this thread is crazy.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

OBJECTION! While that is true, you are one of the most craziest people in this thread.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

OBJECTION! That is a complement!

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

OBJECTION! Your face is not a compliment as it is ugly as balls!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

OBJECTION! You are the creator of this thread therefore you don't have a say in this!

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

OBJECTION! That is correct!

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

OBJECTION! I have all the say as i can request an admin to lock this so you can't do anything! Any new ones you make will be dupes and, thus, locked!

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

OBJECTION! You are actually correct in that matter.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

OBJECTION! You are a penguin and because you are a penguin, you cannot speak!

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

OBJECTION! *Whips Dark* I am very clearly Franzisca Von Karma, you foolish fool! I have no idea why you insist on calling me a penguin!

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

OBJECTION! Order in the court! Order in the court! There is to be No whipping Miss Von Karma, and this time I mean it!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Objection! This thread and the other OBJECTION! thread are two separate universes and therefore you two cannot be Franzisca Von Karma or the Judge in this thread. Nor can you pick to be any other character in the Phoenix Wright universe.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

OBJECTION! If that's the case, then I'm clearly a normal human being, using a whip in court! (Octodad reference, I.E. I am in fact a penguin, but no one suspects it)

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

OBJECTION! All races are allowed in my court, including penguin!

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

OBJECTION! Even if that is true, I'm still a perfectly normal human being, who just happens to look like a penguin.

Showing 31-45 of 610