ForumsNews and FeedbackForums Renovation

0 4161
cykalover99
cykalover99
3 posts
Scribe

I don't think this has been posted yet, at least previous pages up to page 10 there's nothing similar like this.

Anyway, I want to Suggest to Armor Games Staff to improve Forums in general:

-Make latest comment on specific topic under no matter which forums sections at top of that topic, which means on the first page first comment. (So this may be more convenient for players to figure out who have issues that has been posted here, don't have to roll all the way to the end)

-Maybe reverse current comment flow? Like right now all forums are from older to latest (on last page), maybe we can reverse that? If that's too much work or just plainly not helpful maybe could try given option on top (under topic, between first comment and topic) such as "Oldest to Latest" and "Latest to Oldest"

-Last, I think there should add a search forum box on top of all forums (inside each forum section), so it's easier to find what player wants to find. Right now there's a Google search on top of forum, which I don't think it's much helpful, since it's google, it pulls out all the similar things from 1% similarity to 99% similarity on entire internet.

Thanks for listening to me ^^

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0