ForumsThe TavernFood

36 12891
wishfulpoison77
wishfulpoison77
124 posts
Nomad

If you could have any type of food right now, what would you have?

• 36 Replies
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Hm. What needs cooking around here is a sauerkraut stew, a pumpkin curry with dhal & some odds and ends, a potato stew with parsnips & then some, and/or a pasta with creamy mushrooms & pesto.

I can't be bothered though & so find myself getting by on bits of this and that for the past few days.

Talk about luxury problems, eh

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I haven't had strawberry ice cream in a while. I would go out and buy some, but knowing me I'll buy the biggest tub they have and I really don't need to get fat again.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I'm eating horse and drinking red stuff that I can't pronounce.

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

Fruit!
Healty food!

wishfulpoison77
wishfulpoison77
124 posts
Nomad

Chocolate!!

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Sushi. It makes the world go round. Or rice, that keeps the world spinning in case of sushi's absence.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I could really go for a Luther burger right now.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Rice with spaghetti sauce, melted mozzarella cheese with meatballs!
YUM!
Ah, it's bedtime and I'm hungry now! >

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Rice with spaghetti sauce,

?! Ugh. Just when you thought that donut burger topped it all off :/
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I could use a french fry and Oreo pizza, 34 dozen jelly donuts, 3 African prawns, and a large bowl of rice right now.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I last had the meatball burger at Max and Erma's, a restaurant I've never been to. The meatball burger was not only made out of meatball meat(I don't know if it actually was, just assuming by the name) it was also topped with a slice of mozzarella and marinara sauce, between two toasted pretzel buns. It was of course served with french fries, classic side for a burger. They were also nice enough to also put not one, not two, but THREE pickle slices next to the burger.

Your mouth is watering from the deliciousness, I can tell.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

"Chicken Caramba"

My dad's chile con carne with chicken baked with a layer of nachos and cheese on top.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Rice with spaghetti sauce

You had me going at the "rice" part but then you brought in the spaghetti sauce. No offense but yuck!
CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

I am eating Cheetos right now because of out of all the foods i could be eating, thats the one i wanted. i broke my smoking habit but i cant quit the munchies.. lol

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Just when you thought that donut burger topped it all off :/

How about a burger topped with peanut butter? Or is the Luther/donut burger still in the lead?
Showing 1-15 of 36