ForumsThe TavernCongratulations! You've made it to the end of the internet!

21 10855
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Have you ever been to the end of the internet? I have, and it's a scary place, as you can see for yourself (note: video best watched late at nigh right before you go to bed). This is a place to show everyone places hard to find and easy to lose, because everyone loves the deep dark depths of the internet.

~Manly

• 21 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

This is a quiet forum on a Flash game website. I consider this to be The End. :P

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

This is a quiet forum on a Flash game website. I consider this to be The End. :P

I'm referring more to the type of thing that makes you go "wut" and not sleep for a week.

~Manly
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Now im soooo curious... must... resist... temptetion... to... click...

Nope Nope nope nope nope nope..........
Dont click!

well i find myself on these godless shore from time to time. its mostly end in creepypasta or in TV trope. altrough youtube is a strong place as well. These wierd *** home made videos, unfinished maple story shows, and so on.

Take the light of AG with you wherever you go, as the Internet is dark and full of horrors.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Nah, that End of the Internet video is a hoax.

The REAL End of the Internet is a web page that states "Congratulations! You made it to the end of the Internet! Now go outside and play."

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Is that ice cream company real? That's kinda creepy lol...

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Dude, I already have a thread dedicated to that material:"What did I just watch?" music videos.

Thanks for pointing that out actually, somehow I never figured out what exactly that meant but now that I actually read the OP (apparently for the first time) I understand, that post has saved the forums of a duplicate thread that I almost made.

Dude, I already have a thread dedicated to that material:"What did I just watch?" music videos.

I'm afraid so, visit the website mentioned if you dare.

Also there's this.

~Manly
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

as you can see for yourself

What is that? o.O

A thread like "What did I just watch?- tv advertisements" would be as nice as this music thread is. I don't know if there's something like that already but it would be a cool thread. Some Japanese ads make me go like "ok, enough of internet for today"
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

What the HELL did I just watch?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I have, and it's a scary place, as you can see for yourself

I've already seen both(video #2 videos. I've watched that specific one(the one manly posted) many times.

Also if you want scary internet stuff I could find some blue waffle or tubgirl(I don't recommend googling those unless you have eyes of steel).
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

*watches video* Meh. This is slightly unnerving, but I expected a jumpscare. Wait... why isn't he... she... IT blinking? Why is it staring at me?! What the hell is this?! Oh thank god, it's over...

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB871SVYMhI

this guys chanel....

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

The end I don't know about, but I've always been partial to this particular niche: http://www.alamut.com/ .

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

That wasn't that bad. I actually enjoyed it..made me giggle

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Now go outside and play.

Impossible, i cant find an USB port for my mouse there!
Shoeminor
Shoeminor
912 posts
Blacksmith

I looked that site up.It`s not that scary junk.
It just says random junk and has a fake internet download at the bottom.

Showing 1-15 of 21