ForumsNews and FeedbackSee one player's quest only

2 3986
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Currently, the only way it appears possible to view only the quest one player has earned is to go through on the main profile screen, which takes forever on longer profiles.

Instead, I would like to see a new page created just for quests that player has earned, similar to the favorite games and friends list pages.

~~~Darth Caedus

• 2 Replies
devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Nice idea!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I always forget how you can just pick up the scrolling bar and move it up and down the page as fast as you want without using a mouse wheel or anything.

It would be a nice idea to have a page that has every single quest said player has earned on it rather than having to sift through each quest sub-page one by one, but just like with the favorite games and friends list pages, you'd still get to that giant page from a player's profile screen. The problem has nothing to do with how long the player's profile is, but rather that there's no way of accessing every one of a single user's quests from the same place.

What I would suggest, rather than having various pages with 18 quest slots each, would be a drop-down quest page that expands below the most recent 18 quests and shows every quest that player has earned when clicked on. This, in theory, seems more practical than having one more additional page added to every player's profile.

Showing 1-2 of 2