ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] My account at Last Stand Dead zone is suspened

4 7794
HumanDecoy
HumanDecoy
4 posts
Nomad

Has anyone noticed a bug with in the last stand dead zone where everyones accounts is suspended?

• 4 Replies
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Everyone's account, or your account?

I reckon you'd be best off talking to the makers/keepers about it, over at http://conartistgames.com/ .

HumanDecoy
HumanDecoy
4 posts
Nomad

Everyone's account, I have tried there forums but cannot post, I have done everything.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

I have tried there forums but cannot post,

That doesn't really surprise me, seeing how your account had been suspended 'n' all

I was assuming rather they might have a contact address/form or so.

Hey, I can sympathize, if I must; but I don't really see how other than direct contact with them is gonna resolve it.

Good luck with it.
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Unfortunately AG has no control over what accounts get suspended - this is entirely up to the game developer. I know that there has been a big push recently to stop hackers/exploiters from ruining the game. Most of the accounts that get suspended are precisely because of this. If you feel that your account has been suspended in error, the only way to get it solved is to contact the developers at the link provided by MacII. Since you can't post in the forums, you'll have to just send them an e-mail explaining your situation.
But yeah, there's nothing we can do from our end.

Showing 1-4 of 4