ForumsThe TavernSo, what's happening here, folks?

61 16820
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

It's been a long, long time since I've been here.

• 61 Replies
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Tis nice to see old faces. You probably don't remember me, Asherlee. But Zoph should, at least. Well I hope so...
I want Walker back too. And Cen.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Walker for some reason believes that supporting his family is more important than us for some odd reason. I will never understand him. Haha.
Cen died most likely. It's what I am going with.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Walker for some reason believes that supporting his family is more important than us for some odd reason. I will never understand him. Haha.

wow he sure does have his priorities backwards. What a strange man. But I still miss the bum.

Aw that's not a good thought.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Welcome back Asherlee! While I never actually got to know you, or actually talked to you, I'm still glad to have you back with us.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Would've been posting more but then there was going to NYC and wow there's not enough hours in a day.
Quotestormtime.

Considering the current amount of deception going on right now on this site, I'm inclined to distrust you. :P If it's true, then congrats.

It's true, and thanks! Admittedly I was also fishing for disbelief because that's funny, but yeah. The joke is that it's not a joke?

To anyone we know?

I believe I mentioned her on here one of the times I returned, but most likely no.

Same thoughts, specially one Danish dude. Sorry if sensitive though. >

Fun fact: Cen and I were planning an elaborate "so btw we got married" joke back when we were both still mods. There would have been pictures and everything. Sadly we were too lazy to do it way ahead of time and forgot by the time April rolled around. :V

Congrats Zoph!

Thanks! And congratz on your own life progress, sounds like you've taken some steps worth celebrating. c:

I own a tree trimming, tree removal and landscaping business. I worked for them for a few years and then was offered take it over.
I'm now trying to expand to landscape design and open a nursery.

Does this by any chance mean you'd be capable of suggesting types of trees to keep indoors (for at least a few years)?

I wasn't sure if this was an April Fools joke myself! I'm happy to see both of you.

Congratulations on the marriage!

That date brings people out of the woodwork, y'know? (Literally in Asherlee's case). And thanks. That ferret armatar is adorable btw.

It really does have to take a holiday where we try to deceive our fellow man as much as possible to get us all to come together :'(

But it's a holiday of good-spirited fun. o:

Tis nice to see old faces. You probably don't remember me, Asherlee. But Zoph should, at least. Well I hope so...

Again mostly by name. I recognize a lot of names, but I have trouble connecting them to events. o:
As for Cen...

Totally true.
Wow no. That's awful.
Cen is currently working his first job in a library somewhere. We haven't talked much recently, but I'm under the impression that things are going well overall, although he is stressed and creatively frustrated.
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Does this by any chance mean you'd be capable of suggesting types of trees to keep indoors (for at least a few years)?

Majesty palms are wonderful for indoor growth and are really pretty. Ficus tree's do well inside, as well. They have less of a tropical feel if you want to stay away from that.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Re: Slowness
It's hard to create activity when there are only like three dozen regulars and half of them don't even talk to each other.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Oh Sal, you really didn't need to rub the salt in....

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I'd reply to Sal, but I don't talk to other regulars.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Well I'm sorry but I get tired of talking about it. :|

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Welcome back to both of you, Ash and Zoph! Great to have you back to join this wonderful community again! =)

And congratulations on the marriage Zophia! Yay! =)

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

It's hard to create activity when there are only like three dozen regulars and half of them don't even talk to each other.

Thats true, nobody talks to me.. x'( lol.. i guess that means i am not yet a regular.
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Kind of a shame, really.

I wish it was hopping a bit more. But I don't know why I'm complaining, it isn't like I've got a lot of time to be here anyway. Between expanding my business, S.O. starting her new deal and the junk in my life, I might have a few hours a day to relax.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I've yet to meet anyone who had been here longer than Gantic. He came from Games of Gondor.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Aghhh!!! A member that joined before me! It... burns!

Nothing gives me that extra kick in the morning like knowing I burn a forum regular every day he logs in.

I've yet to meet anyone who had been here longer than Gantic. He came from Games of Gondor.

There's that one Daniel McNeely guy I've heard tales about. Legend has it he's been here since before Games of Gondor.
Showing 46-60 of 61