ForumsNewcomers ForumUmm...hello

18 6542
ColdBlast12
ColdBlast12
2 posts

Hello, learning artist here. I've been in AG for awhile but I was surprised to find there was a forum here, this isn't my first forum, the forum I used to be a part of is dead and I was the last one(maybe?) to step out of the door, but enough about that.

Well to make my introduction short, I'm a sociable, sensible and friendly guy and I rarely make enemies.

• 18 Replies
eliakith
eliakith
2,447 posts

hello! welcome to the kingdom of ferret! Click on my name to become my slav-cough cough-friend! Yeah, friend!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,139 posts

Hello! Ha... Ha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oops, sorry. Anyways, welcome to ArmorGames. Since its your first day I must offer you a cookie. It maybe kind of poisny tasting but trust me, you won't notice.

gh0sts
gh0sts
877 posts

Welcome. Hope to see some of your art in the future.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,313 posts

Hello der! I am a weirdo, for your convinence.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,323 posts

I see the majority of our welcoming wagon has already found your thread! There will be a few others I'm sure... and a shovel will certainly be in play somewhere! =)

But... welcome to Armor Games! There's a little corner of the community forums you might find particularly interesting; the AMW - Art, Music & Writing. Might want to check that out with your creative skills!

Welcome and hope to see some of your art soon! =)

09philj
09philj
2,880 posts

I was surprised to find there was a forum here,

So was I. It's a bit odd for a flash game site, but the political/religious debate is the best I can find anywhere. Go figure.
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
792 posts

ColdBlast12 Welcome.

Show off your art! As a fellow artist I would like to see your work!

Have fun playing games... or making art!
Welcome and GAME ON... or ART ON

~~Black~~

ShinobiTatsu
ShinobiTatsu
12 posts

Welcome to the site. I'm new here too.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,255 posts

Greetings good humanoid! I strongly advise you don't touch the cookie.
Look and feast your gaze upon the Armor Games landscape! Rolling hills, stunning mountains, and the mass of shouty people somewhere over there. And here, in the city, we have Admin Tower, Mod Barracks, and Knight Poky Stick that comes out of the ground. If you have troubles, you can go there.
DON'T EAT THE COOKIE OK
But you appear to be like me as well, I didn't know there was a forums for a good while. Well, tally-ho, avoid WEPR if you can because they like shouting.

Drink
Drink
1,626 posts

Welcome to the forums my friend, if you ever get thirsty, you know where to find me.

clhkph
clhkph
121 posts

I see the majority of our welcoming wagon has already found your thread!

*Cries in the corner* I wanna be in a wagon, but I only have a cart

Welcome to the forums, Sir Artist! I see you have that Philippine pride (yay)!

It would appear you have good traits, like being sociable, sensible and friendly. You have my respect.
Hopefully you will surviv- I mean, enjoy this awesome community.
CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
410 posts

Welcome dude. Coldblast, you will have no problem staying chill.. x)

akshobhya
akshobhya
4,301 posts

Hello everyone I am akshobhya and i joined today(10/april/2014),
I am from India(of which i am proud of) I like the color red, ice creams, chocolates, science(astronomy in particular). I collect stamps, coins. I love reading books(novels), playing games, talking and sharing our ideas with my friends.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
792 posts

Hello welcome to AG and the forums.

I like the color red, ice creams

Who does not like ice-cream
Awesome science... astronauts?

WELCOME GAME ON!

~~Black~~
Voyage2
Voyage2
679 posts

Hi I'm Voyage ! But you can call me Brhundle :> . Don't be shy to become my friends. I will eat your soul ! MWAHAHAHAA ! What ? No I mean I give cookies :> .

Showing 1-15 of 18