ForumsSupport ForumAm I missing something? See profile's submitted games?

4 4936
InThrees
InThrees
84 posts
Peasant

You used to be able to do this, and now all I see at the top of the main content area for a profile are non-link lists of x submitted games, n comments, etc... But I can't click on them. It defaults to quests in the content area.

How do you see someone's submitted games, or comments, etc?

• 4 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

If you click on a user's name, you can see the comments he/she have posted, not the full list though, they're still moving stuff over to Disqus. You can view old comments posted on a user's wall via the "View comments from the legacy system" right at the bottom of the page. You can also still see the list of Submitted games, it's right at the bottom of the page for those people who have submitted games.

Does that help?

InThrees
InThrees
84 posts
Peasant

Ye...s... More or less. I still can't figure out how to find all forum posts, but I do see that I didn't scroll far enough past a profile's miles of comments to see the submitted games section.

So if anyone from AG is paying attention - some #anchor links at the top of the profile (hooked up to those convenient counters at the top of the content area, maybe?) might be helpful? Just saying, it kind of doesn't work nearly as well as it used to, even if it looks pretty.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

It is a viable option, I like where you're gettin at! I'll present it to the staff and they can have a look at it, ok? Good thought! =)

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

I still can't figure out how to find all forum posts,

Well, at the moment, such a feature is unfortunately not available.
Showing 1-4 of 4