Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Age of War Glitch

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 8:58pm

Michae4

Michae4

105 posts

It's not really a glitch because its something you can fix REALLY easily..

Posted Apr 14, '08 at 1:07am

fridgendx

fridgendx

122 posts

Thanks i will go try it out

Posted Apr 30, '08 at 1:14am

Palix007

Palix007

40 posts

Awsome!

Posted Apr 30, '08 at 6:48pm

ilovemoney249

ilovemoney249

832 posts

lol, the easiest way to beat the stinking game is to hit the special button at the right time when there is a large group of enemies! This will save u extra cash!! NOTE:The special does not hit enemies near the base. It only hits when it is a bit far from the base! Thats how i beat the game!

Posted Apr 30, '08 at 11:43pm

eric6942069

eric6942069

21 posts

You guys realize this glitch dont work anymore? Maybe it got patched, unless it takes like 150 times longer to charge while paused cuz i only waited a minute for it to move and it didnt move.

Posted May 1, '08 at 6:01am

PKza

PKza

59 posts

Thanks man

Posted May 1, '08 at 7:12am

sonnymasta

sonnymasta

332 posts

all i did was to play fair and i was always in the upper hand but did not finish the game cuz it took a long time.
i think the worst special is that healing special because it also heals ur opponent when they are at the same age as urs

Posted May 1, '08 at 4:37pm

7ACK14

7ACK14

2 posts

also when units are attaking you,pressing space repetativly will help let your turrets kill them without you getting hit this works on all ranged units and mellee units except the rifle men who will fire anyway so if theyre attacking use units or speacial when training units pause the game and they will train without your enemy advancing-hope this all helps

Reply to Age of War Glitch

You must be logged in to post a reply!