Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

The continuing budget-cutting of...

Posted Apr 3, '14 at 5:28pm

Fiends

Fiends

114 posts

The US military:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/25/obama-kill-navys-tomahawk-hellfire-missile-program/

Both of these missiles are the cornerstones of the military. Especially the hellfire (hey dip ****: No hellfire = no missiles for your drones).
Face it he is out to completely destroy this country one way or another.

Posted Apr 3, '14 at 5:37pm

FishPreferred

FishPreferred

2,165 posts

I believe the correct term is Pyogenesis.

Posted Apr 3, '14 at 6:18pm

Fiends

Fiends

114 posts

I believe the correct term is Pyogenesis.

Potato, Potato(puhtawtou)(I wish i could record my own **** and put it in here so you could understand me better).

Posted Apr 3, '14 at 6:24pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,108 posts

I think the comments are what make that article.

But..after wading my way through the infestation of smut, I found this person who seems to actually know his stuff
"You are wrong. Not only is there a series of missile systems that are just as capable as the Tomahawk (ie: SLAM-ER, HARPOON), even the Hellfire has a direct replacement. The Dept. of Defense has recognized the Griffin missile system as the replacement for the Hellfire. The Dept. of Defense also recognizes the LRASM as the next generation replacement to the Tomahawk system. As for the SLAM-ER; like the Tomahawk, it's an all-weather, sub sonic, over the horizon cruise missile whith Land attack and anti-ship capabilities."

Posted Apr 3, '14 at 6:55pm

09philj

09philj

2,782 posts

Face it he is out to completely destroy this country one way or another.

Why does the US need so much weaponry anyway?

Posted Apr 3, '14 at 7:43pm

Fiends

Fiends

114 posts

Why does the US need so much weaponry anyway?

Because, we should have a huge standing army in place in preparation for the massive conventional war that we will not have to fight anytime in the near future no matter how much of an idiotic waste of money it is. After all, the only reason we won WWII is because we had a massive bloated military on standby before we even knew the war was going to take place.

Posted Apr 3, '14 at 7:56pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

9,662 posts

We already have a bigger military budget than the next top 5 countries combined. I think we can cope with 125 million dollars of military cutting out of the 683.7 billion dollars we had in 2010.

we should have a huge standing army in place in preparation for the massive conventional war that we will not have to fight anytime in the near future no matter how much of an idiotic waste of money it is.

Should we tell him how silly this sounds?

Posted Apr 3, '14 at 9:27pm

FishPreferred

FishPreferred

2,165 posts

So, to summarize this entire thread, after more than a week of desperate searching, Fiends manages to locate an article which, to his distorted mind, looks as though it could make a case against the man he blames for his own insecurities. Siezing the opportunity, he forgoes the tedious process of actually looking into the matter in order to get right into making a ridiculous thread on AG. It is met with raucous laughter from all sides, prompting FishPreferred to declare it a success.

Posted Apr 3, '14 at 10:02pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

we should have a huge standing army in place in preparation for the massive conventional war that we will not have to fight anytime in the near future no matter how much of an idiotic waste of money it is.

I'm a Republican, and even I think that's the worst idea I have ever heard of in my entire life.

Posted Apr 3, '14 at 10:12pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,610 posts

It is met with raucous laughter from all sides, prompting FishPreferred to declare it a success.

You are not a judge of WEPR success. Please stop assigning yourself as the decider of when an argument is over. After all, only one people (@Freakenstein) attacked the idea directly before you posted this (pang posted a quote and phil posted a side comment). Saying that it was "met with raucous laughter from all sides" is just as ridiculous and empty as his statements.

I'm a Republican too, and I also think this is an incredibly bad idea (I hesitate to say "worst" because there is always something worse).

Reply to The continuing budget-cutting of...

You must be logged in to post a reply!