mestrekmb

mestrekmb

4 posts

Thank You @Ferret, I appreciate that.

Posted Jul 8, '14 at 3:49pm

oskar2105000

oskar2105000

1 post

why quest with harvest 9000 mana from corupted mana shard is hard this is  very very very very very easy

Posted Jul 15, '14 at 10:10am

NiceToFFy

NiceToFFy

22 posts

how to complete the quest Ice Cube?
what it means "Have a Maximum Charge of 300% for the Freeze Spell."
help me please, I do not understand

Posted Jul 16, '14 at 10:30am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,863 posts

@NiceToFFy

Some talisman fragments have the ability to increase your maximum charge for your freeze spell by some %, normaly it has 200%.
Now comes the tricky part... you must find some of them (luck...^^), upgrade them maybe, then equip them, if you have 100% extra charge from talisman fragments you have 300% total, this will grant you the quest.

Posted Jul 18, '14 at 7:20am

themastaplaya

themastaplaya

678 posts

The quests seem easy enough themselves, but I still have to learn how to play this game (along with about 5 other quest games) correctly so I can complete the levels. I would really like to nail down some of those 16 quests. One of these days, one of these days...

Posted Jul 23, '14 at 1:54pm

SolidFraze

SolidFraze

11 posts

I want to ask a question! How for other games you can't make a single quest?
Staffs and all above you say it takes long time.For this game you put up to 16 quests.Why don't you take some of that time of Gemcraft and try to put up with other quests for other games?

Posted Jul 27, '14 at 12:32am

Reton8

Reton8

2,671 posts

I want to ask a question! How for other games you can't make a single quest?
Staffs and all above you say it takes long time.For this game you put up to 16 quests.Why don't you take some of that time of Gemcraft and try to put up with other quests for other games?

Putting quests into a game is done on a developer by developer basis. Quests are not put into Armor Games flash games directly by the Armor Games staff.

Armor Games has to contact the developer of a game and ask the developer if they are willing to put quests into the game. Some developers might turn down Armor Games and opt not to put quests in their games. Some developers may never respond back to Armor Games, thus leaving the game "questless". I can imagine the process of adding quests to a game definitely is lengthy as it probably requires:

1.) Initial contact from Armor Games to the developer with a request to put the quests in the game.

2.) A reply from the developer to Armor Games. Note that developer must reply and agree to put the quests in and the developers of flash games come form all over the world. Meaning that getting in contact with a developer is not like phoning up a friend who lives five minutes away. It may take a developer some weeks or more to respond to an E-mail.

3.) After the developer agrees, the developer must take the game code and program the quests into the game code itself. Remember that developers are people too and may be busy with other projects, making new games, and other life occurrences. Thus, this step may take a while as well.

4.) After the developer finishes coding the quests, the quests must be tested if they work correctly.

5.) The developer submits the new game code, with the quests, to Armor Games.

6.) The quests are probably tested again by Armor Games staff and Admins, before they are visible on the site.

7.) The quests are released.

I have never actually seen the process take hand first place, but it is probably pretty close to what I've said. Try to understand how much time that this takes.

Lastly, there are a lot of games on Armor Games, but many of them are very old. It may be extremely difficult to get in contact with a developer that hasn't been in contact with Armor Games for over 5 years. E-mails and phone numbers can change over the years, which is one of the reasons it is hard to contact inactive developers. Also, there is little interest in putting quests in old games (unless they are classics) as much fewer people will be interested in playing older games with quests than newer games with quests. Therefore the pool of eligible games for quests is quite a bit lower than it seems.

Hope that helps. :]

last edited Jul 27 2014 12:34 am by Reton8

Posted Jul 27, '14 at 6:37am

fra32

fra32

1 post

only 25% freeze charge missing untill I have all quest's. let's loot on X5 a couple of times.

Posted Aug 3, '14 at 12:43pm

subashpothireddy

subashpothireddy

2 posts

can someone help me the strategy for Y4 please. the type of gems that can be used and the placement of towers and amps

Posted Aug 15, '14 at 4:56am

playerg_kuk

playerg_kuk

2 posts

Hi all, I cannot seem to get the achievement at B5 with the challenge. I am opening the tomb by wave 11 (enraging w7) but I still do not get the achievement (which says open the tomb before wave24)... Is it a bug?

Reply to GemCraft Chasing Shadows Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!