Forums

ForumsQuests

GemCraft Chasing Shadows Quests

Posted Apr 5, '14 at 2:18pm

pft

pft

522 posts

Hm, it says that i have "too courious", but it still says "0 players" have that quest..

This error happens for new quests. It takes a certain ammount of time of the counter to count. If it was just a single one that didn't display then that would of been. Yeah refreshing and clearing all the random stuff that happens while on the net I.E cookies and cache. Fixes most issue i have normally.

Posted Apr 6, '14 at 2:14am

Leesie

Leesie

400 posts

how do I activate the bolt? I have it unlocked it but I struggle to get it to work.

Posted Apr 6, '14 at 5:16am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,863 posts

how do I activate the bolt? I have it unlocked it but I struggle to get it to work.

Just click on the Bolt button that's located at the top of the screen, right to the mana pool. Then click on a gem you wish to cast this spell on... et voilà :)
Obviously, this spell needs to be fully charged, otherwise it won't work.

Posted Apr 6, '14 at 5:21am

Leesie

Leesie

400 posts

Just click on the Bolt button that's located at the top of the screen, right to the mana pool. Then click on a gem you wish to cast this spell on... et voilà :)
Obviously, this spell needs to be fully charged, otherwise it won't work.

Thanks, I still seem to not be able to cast the bolt on chests (e.g. the one in H2 for instance). Does that need some levelling up (wizard lvl 22 atm)?

Posted Apr 6, '14 at 5:31am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,863 posts

Thanks, I still seem to not be able to cast the bolt on chests (e.g. the one in H2 for instance). Does that need some levelling up (wizard lvl 22 atm)?

I'm not sure, to be honest. I'm at level 28 and have 7 skill points on that spell. However, make sure you change the target of your gem to Structures. That's what I did on that field and it worked :)

Posted Apr 6, '14 at 5:53am

Leesie

Leesie

400 posts

I'm not sure, to be honest. I'm at level 28 and have 7 skill points on that spell. However, make sure you change the target of your gem to Structures. That's what I did on that field and it worked :)

ooh right I assumed you could fire those bolts directly at the chest, but it makes sense you built a tower near them and have the skill equipped in the tower, while focussing on structures

Posted Apr 6, '14 at 6:40am

leedade

leedade

13 posts

I got the re-open a tome quest last night and now it has disapeared, i have since reopened two tomes and i cannot seem to get the quest back. Any help?

Posted Apr 6, '14 at 6:42am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,863 posts

Does anybody know when you can start building amplifiers? I've explored 31 fields and I don't see the option yet :|

Posted Apr 6, '14 at 12:03pm

Erile

Erile

287 posts

To agree with leedade, I've noticed that quests I have already earned disappear as accomplishments from the game's quest page. Attempting to re-earn them in the game does not make them reappear.

However, the quest is still on my Armor Games profile.

So there is a bug here in whether the quests properly display on the game page.

Posted Apr 6, '14 at 1:28pm

Olinser

Olinser

496 posts

You unlock amplifiers by unlocking the tome chamber in field J4. To unlock it you need the curse spell from G2.

@Erile and leedade - you don't actually EARN the quest unless you beat the map you get them on. If you quit the map or lose, you don't get the achievement.

Reply to GemCraft Chasing Shadows Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!