Forums

ForumsQuests

GemCraft Chasing Shadows Quests

Posted Apr 6, '14 at 3:02pm

Erile

Erile

271 posts

@Olinser

I know how to earn quests and I am talking about quests I have already earned.  Go to my profile page, you will see quests earned from this game.  None of those quests show up on the game page after I reload the screen.

Addendum: Earlier today I earned the quest tome raider and it was on my profile page.  However when I came back it was removed.  I will try to re-earn it and reload and see what happens.  The quests are definitely buggy.

Posted Apr 6, '14 at 3:11pm

Erile

Erile

271 posts

I can confirm that the Tome Raider quest is seriously bugged: it goes away after you earn it and then you cannot re-earn it.

Earlier today I repeated a Tome map and earned the quest.  It was on my profile page at that time.  Today when I reopened the game (the browser was closed in-between) it was gone from the game page and the profile page.

I have since redone that map twice more, and it still will not give me the quest anymore.

Posted Apr 6, '14 at 4:33pm

Erile

Erile

271 posts

Fire in the Hole is also bugged.  I have accomplished this quest 3 times today exactly as it is worded and none of them are registering.

Posted Apr 6, '14 at 4:59pm

der_eraser

der_eraser

1 post

hi
who can i Change the skill Level ?
i can only Play "lomming" what must i do to Play "normal" ??

and have anybody a good stratgy with kill frozen Monsters becons (m1) ??

thx

Posted Apr 6, '14 at 5:42pm

Erile

Erile

271 posts

@dereraser Looming is normal.  Put a tower as close as you can to them and it will shoot them.  Also, this is for quest chat.

Posted Apr 6, '14 at 6:21pm

Erile

Erile

271 posts

@dereraser You aren't talking about beacons, you are talking about killing frozen monsters.  I think you have to complete H4 to get the tome for that.

Posted Apr 7, '14 at 12:30am

Shenko

Shenko

859 posts

im glad these quests are challenging
I love the game
best gemcraft game in my opinion

Posted Apr 7, '14 at 4:32am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,846 posts

You unlock amplifiers by unlocking the tome chamber in field J4. To unlock it you need the curse spell from G2.

Ah, thanks. This map is quite big and I'm not sure where everything is located.
Also, for those who want to complete the "Connected" quest, field V4 is the alternative. Amplifiers can be build there even if you haven't unlocked the required tome chamber. And there's also a Shadow there, so you can unlock two quests at the same time if you beat the level.

@Erile: I can see "Fire in the hole" on your profile now. I don't know why could cause this, to be honest. Is anybody else having this issue?

Posted Apr 7, '14 at 7:50am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,398 posts

I got "Fire in the hole", wasnt a big deal,
They are several fileds with 3 or even more nests. After destroying 3 nests in one round i got this quest (at least for me).

Posted Apr 7, '14 at 8:37am

pft

pft

482 posts

I don't know why could cause this, to be honest. Is anybody else having this issue?

Tome raider and fire in the hole. Both worked as they should for me.

Reply to GemCraft Chasing Shadows Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!