Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[Read FAQ] GemCraft Chasing Shadows Support

Posted Apr 22, '14 at 6:33pm

Ferret

Ferret

9,044 posts

Administrator

Please do not ask game questions here, only users that need support with premium content or game breaking issues.

Posted Apr 23, '14 at 8:29pm

Beecham

Beecham

1 post

Hi Ferret,
Don't know if it's a game breaking issue but here goes... I am logged in to AG but once on the local/online save screen, the box on the left tells me to log in to AG (which leads to the login screen, back to Gemcraft and the same problem). This happened after I lost my online game - it no longer appears.

Thanks for the help!

Posted Apr 24, '14 at 1:34pm

Ferret

Ferret

9,044 posts

Administrator

http://i.imgur.com/4KBs9Tc.png

@Beecham Looks like it's still there to me? Maybe it's blockers or firewalls that's preventing you from seeing the save game?

Posted May 1, '14 at 12:23pm

richardh68

richardh68

2 posts

Something Changed this morning, I am level 50, now I only get like 412 mana to start on every field. Which doesn't yield a strong enough gemstone to kill the the entire first wave.. It Changed in the last 3 hours.. Was playing this morning and you started with much more mana.

Posted May 1, '14 at 1:00pm

Ferret

Ferret

9,044 posts

Administrator

@richardh68 Since this is an in-game quirk, I'm not quite sure what would cause it. Did you confirm that there wasn't a change in the recent patch notes on the starting page of the game?

Posted May 1, '14 at 2:25pm

Gantic

Gantic

11,363 posts

Administrator

He might have leveled up, increased his skill cap, put skill points into those skills, and so, lowered the bonus mana he gets at the start.

Posted May 1, '14 at 5:03pm

BraveD

BraveD

2 posts

heyas, well, the game won't load today (at least while i write this) ... got the MP and need my daily dose hehe ... thx for checking

Posted May 1, '14 at 5:09pm

richardh68

richardh68

2 posts

Gantic,
I did do that.. And I didn't realize the skill points in reserve affected the bonus mana. Thank you for being on top of it! You rock. Sorry for a false report.

Posted May 1, '14 at 5:17pm

Ferret

Ferret

9,044 posts

Administrator

@Gantic Nice call Gantic, thanks for the help.

@BraveD Nice to meet you Brave! Could you try an incognito window in Chrome, or a privacy window in FireFox?

Posted May 3, '14 at 4:59am

xroads42

xroads42

87 posts

I think Wasps are bugged.
Every Sting should give me 0,82 of the Gem Damage an Effects. But when bombing an empty field and let the wasps hit the monsters i do not get as much mana as i should per sting..
used a mana gem with +100k mana per hit an i did not get 82k per sting hit. more something like 100...

Reply to [Read FAQ] GemCraft Chasing Shadows Support

You must be logged in to post a reply!