9,323 posts
Bard

Please let us know your issues below.

• 182 Replies
al1k
al1k
2 posts
Peasant

http://storage5.static.itmages.ru/i/14/0408/h_1396921809_1866538_67c8481978.png screenshot for my post above.

Salerwat
Salerwat
1 posts
Peasant

Its seems that if you buy multiple of the Fragment Rarity Booster, it will double-apply the effects to earned Talisman Fragments after you play endurance. - I bought 2x of the rarity booster, got a talismen fragment drop, and in the victory screen the piece had been boosted +10 (so its rarity was higher than my drop range), I then went on to play enduance and once I'd finished endurance that piece was boosted a second time (now being +20 rarity). I hadn't found any other pieces that game, and afterwards I checked and saw that both boosters had been removed. Not sure if this is all intentional or not, does make it easier to get higher range fragments but thats about it.

Nemenemenes
Nemenemenes
24 posts
Shepherd

I did the following two achievements but they are still showing on Locked Achievements page and they did not appear on Unlocked Achievements page.

- Punching Fists: Have 4 bolt enhanced gems at the same time.
- Numbled Spikes: Kill 20 frozen monsters with bolt.

I did them again just to be sure but they are still on Locked Achievements screen. I forgot to check my skill count before doing the achievements so not sure if that is also bugged.

ifju
ifju
91 posts
Shepherd

Did you win the stage? Every achievement needs victory condition.

blackpaladin
blackpaladin
75 posts
Shepherd

Sometimes when you unpauze the monsters teleport towards your orb as if you hadn't paused at all, the gems don't fire in this period. So all monsters reach the orb whith full health, in most cases this leads to insta defeat.

Nemenemenes
Nemenemenes
24 posts
Shepherd

@ifju: Yes, I won the stage.

Nemenemenes
Nemenemenes
24 posts
Shepherd

People keep asking where to post a bug on the game comments. Can you maybe put the link to this thread in the featured comment by Ferret so that everyone will know where to post bugs and stuff?

Vereos
Vereos
4 posts
Jester

People keep asking where to post a bug on the game comments. Can you maybe put the link to this thread in the featured comment by Ferret so that everyone will know where to post bugs and stuff?

Totally agreed!

- - - - -

[Bug Report]

So, something strange happened today!

One of my orblets was stolen by a monster; I managed to kill it and the orblet was returning to my orb, as usual. In the meantime, in the same place, I wanted to build a wall, so I paused the game and I clicked the same spot in which the orblet was. The first time I clicked that spot, it gave me the "Blocking!" message, so I decided to unpause the game to let the orblet return home.

That's when the strange thing happened. The orblet started moving straight towards on side of the map, until it eventually went off the screen. It didn't follow the road, it just went straight jumping all the obstacles. When it went off the screen, my orb still said that the orblet could be trill retrieved.

I don't remember which field I was on, unfortunately But I don't think it's important. I'll try to reproduce this bug during the evening to give more details.
Vereos
Vereos
4 posts
Jester

This thread isn't for bug reporting, it's for game breaking issues

Sorry, I've just read this. Where am I supposed to report bugs, then?
Oktavia_witch
Oktavia_witch
56 posts
Blacksmith

There is no bugs in this game :^)
The best you can do is to whine in GiaB comments page.

Vereos
Vereos
4 posts
Jester

[Off-Topic]

No flame intended with this post;

I don't think that reporting bugs = whining. I'm a programmer, and I actually love when people find bugs and help me improving my programs. My 2 cents.

Ohondulus
Ohondulus
1 posts
Nomad

A high reduce initail building cost (over 100%) tells you that the buildings cost 0, but when you build an amplifier it gives you bonus manna. The others didn't give.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Please e-mail me bugs at Ferret@ArmorGames.com. Thanks!

vetokend
vetokend
28 posts
Peasant

Apologies if this isn't a bug, but I'm concerned about my mana pool levels suddenly being more difficult to increase than they were a few days ago. Others don't seem to be seeing this. I recall having mana pool level ~14 at 50k mana, now it's more like mana pool level 9 or 10 at that same mana amount, with no skill changes,

Source thread: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/12290546/gemcraft-cs-question/page/1#post-12290696

I didn't see anything direct about this in the patch notes; perhaps it was part of the balancing with the mana pool gems? Any info is appreciated.

Veto

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Those having trouble, or wishing to submit bug requests... Please visit this link:

http://armor.ag/GemCraftFAQ

Showing 61-75 of 182