Ferret
Ferret
9,284 posts

Please let us know your issues below.

• 184 Replies
timkcraig
timkcraig
1 posts

The info panel makes it impossible to click without turning it off with "." Not sure if this is a bug or just strange design

ghostsiroman
ghostsiroman
2 posts

*I use Linux

Bought GC:Chasing Shadows on Steam. I install Steam on a PlayOnLinux ( its a program that allows you to play games from windows on Linux by creating a virtual machine ). I download GC:Chasing Shadows. I open GC:Chasing Shadows. I receive this window:

Adobe AIR

This application requires a version of Adobe AIR which
cannot be found.
Please download the latest version of the runtime from
http://www.adobe.com/go/getair,
or contact the application author for an updated
version.

1. Would you make a Linux version?

2. Would you make it use only adobe flash player and not air? ( I cant install adobe air because it requirest adobe air - YES , OBVIOUSLY ).

Dzjeetn
Dzjeetn
1 posts

Gemcraft Chapter 0: Chasing Shadows won't load. Get black screen with Armor Games at top and Game in a Bottle at bottom - red outline of gem is drawn then it disappears and nothing, waited for 5 mins did not load. Checked Flash Player and it is up to date and enabled. Other games on Armor load OK.

Thermi
Thermi
2 posts

Hi guys,

I'm level 120 and I play without the Pouch on Chasing Shadows.

I have a problem with my initial mana: with my skills points, xp and talismants and so, I can get a 1,057 initial mana bonus (for example). However, I start sometimes some games with only 400 mana... It looks like I can't get any initial mana bonus.

I wanted to know why and how could I solve my problem.

Thanks!

Showing 181-184 of 184