9,323 posts
Bard

Please let us know your issues below.

• 182 Replies
zigemm
zigemm
7 posts
Peasant

After the 1.02 version update I still can't get past the file selection screen I'm logged out. I'm assuming this is because of the large amount of exp I have received. The thing is though it doesn't show I have a server file anymore. Will I not be able to play the game with premium content anymore? D:

Nemenemenes
Nemenemenes
24 posts
Shepherd

I can't build towers on B3.

Nemenemenes
Nemenemenes
24 posts
Shepherd

Why can't you edit posts here? Anyway, I figured that you need to build traps on B3.

Keystone95
Keystone95
8 posts
Peasant

Just a couple of things:

I am having the same issue one or two others were having with the game isn't loading... the outline of the gem gets loaded around, and a couple of times it came to a point past that looks like 3 big red dots merged, but that's far as it was getting. I played yesterday for quite a while with no problems. Tried logging out and back in on AG to see if that'd make a difference, but no dice. I'll play around with it and see if I can get it going.

One other thing I was finding yesterday when playing... when certain things would happen, I would get some graphics "interference" in special occasions. This would happen when Sleeping Hives would spawn, when those Obelisk things would do their thing, and when Scythe Gates would banish (among a couple of other occasions I can't comment on off-hand). The landscape would get some black lines and such running through it when said objects would "do", looking a bit like interference like you'd get on bad reception on an old TV (you young whippersnappers out there wouldn't know anything about that). Other than the non-load issue I'm having now, no other errors on my part, other than I keep dying a lot on certain levels, but not exactly a tech issue, hehe.

Keystone95
Keystone95
8 posts
Peasant

Hmmm... riddle me this, Ferretman. mmmK, so as much as I totally despise IE, I try the game there, it loads, so what I find now, oddly enough, is after the game has loaded in IE, it now loads properly in Fox. Kinda odd... unless flash player itself had some glitch, making it get "stuck" due to a cache file (didn't think to clear that... duh). Another thing it was doing, is when the red gem loads, it was loading quite suddenly, not slower like it normally did before, and the white logos above and below were not there. Pulls up now and save game is there (yay), although doesn't particularly give reason for the glitch. Anybody else having this issue, clear cache and give it another shot (simple F5ing doesn't cut it).

zigemm
zigemm
7 posts
Peasant

Ok so on the newest update 1.03 I can load more and see my files, but when I load my game it does not make it to the map screen before crashing. Right now my wizard level is displayed as 18,904,166. It seems I can still start a new game with the magician's pouch now so that's nice. It'd be nice to be able to continue my file though :c

lxgoldsmith
lxgoldsmith
1 posts
Nomad

I'm at the beginning of the game, in the middle of labrynth, and there are too many skill points for too few sills

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

v1.03 is now released, so if you had issues with the older versions be sure to check this one.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Also, again it should be stressed there are several known issues:

- The game won't work on Internet Explorer in Windows 8 Desktop. (Please use Chrome/FireFox in this case).

- The game won't work on Linux, Linux doesn't support the latest Flash Version. Please use Chrome (not chromium) or a virtual windows server to play.

This thread isn't for bug reporting, it's for game breaking issues - if you exploited and have a game-breaking issue, it may be much harder to help you.

abe10
abe10
228 posts
Herald

This might help you, but be sure to ask for help on the game GC:L in the forum dedicated TO GC:L, ok?

http://gemcraft.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Fields_in_Gemcraft_Labyrinth

PlayPro120
PlayPro120
2 posts
Peasant

I cant get past the first loading page... The screen turns black (after advertisement) with "Armor Games" hyperlink at the top and "Game in a Bottle" hyperlink at the bottom. Then the red gem outline fills up (im assuming its loading here.) Then the red gem goes away, and THATS IT!! it never goes past this page.. My java and flash should be updated, but im on windows 8 so who really knows... Am I missing something??

PlayPro120
PlayPro120
2 posts
Peasant

NVM.. works on CHROME just fine!!!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Yes, that was an IE error. Glad you're fixed.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

v1.0.4 is out, and that means the Internet Explorer bug should be fixed.

al1k
al1k
2 posts
Peasant

Can't use online save storage, game redirects me to login page.
Tried in Chrome and Opera browsers.

Showing 46-60 of 182