ForumsForum GamesMost Convenient Death (RP)

44 10465
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

I had a game called make the kill awhile back which this game is almost like but not quite. i had plans for that game, but it didnt work out well and was in fact very boring. this game should be different.

The object of the game is death, but not necessarily against AI. The object of this game is to kill yourself in the most convenient manner judged by a category i choose using only realistic things at your disposal. i will explain below.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Deaths: 0
MCD's: 0
Fails: 0

to break it down, you pick your name and you dont do anything else. when you die, it goes under deaths. this is a good thing. MCD stands for most convenient death, which is the goal of the game. each round, 1 player will be rewarded that if the have the MCD. Fails are when you do not die and they are indeed failures.

Each round has a category ranging from but not limited to the following:
Most Gruesome
Fastest
Sliest
Stupidest
Last Man Standing (which is an exception to trying to kill yourself)

if you follow those rules, you could get the MCD.

Notes:
1. everyone is on the same map at the same time
2. you can only psot once per round and you cannot take back posts
3. Sometimes, however, you will be able to post more then once.
4. you will be in a room. you must make realistic suicides.

the game starts when we get 3 people.

• 44 Replies
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Name: Sean Deane

Ah I remember make the kill, good idea, not enough players unfortunately.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Zanthril, bringer of darkness

Im signing up.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

then lets get the most convenient death started.

Round 1: The beginning
you are all standing in a room around a single spike in the middle of the floor. its about a foot wide at its base and, of course, narrows upwards to about 3 feet. you dont really care about the dimensions, just know it could pierce any body part. (i kept this pretty simple, you wont get a fail here).
Category: Most Gruesome
whoever kills themselves most violently wins. now, keep it realistic, but we want bloodshed for the 1st round. and, if you can, keep it relatively appropriate.

You only get 1 post! that is rule number 2! the winner is decided in 3 days, or win everyone posts.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I observe.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Oh wait... You meant one post per scenario, I thought it was going to be like make the kill.

If I may...

I move over to the spike and kneel on the right of the spike. I then drop me head so the left of my neck is torn with the spike, rupturing my arterial arch, causing my neck to spout with high pressurized blood.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

im giving eli until tomorrow, because he should atleast have a chance, but im not giving him 3 days if your both done. and yes, you're winning.

(It's possible, at the very least.

Yeah, i could see that being possible, assuming you did it fast enough that you didnt bleed out like right away.
eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

I jump onto the spike, attempting to make it pierce through my butt and through the top of my head.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Nameanwar123

I attempt to skewer myself in the kneecaps then cut them off with the spike,do the same to my arms and elbows,and swing my head into the spike,causing exessive brain damadge.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

Round 1 results:

everyone dies.

I would have expected Zanthril and Dan to have tried topping Isaac but they didnt, the most painful death was defenitely Isaac's and he therefore is rewarded the MCD. at the end of this post i will update every CS.

Round 2: Wizardry
You are all standing in a padded room around Gandalf. No more is to be said.
Category: Die
you will need to be much more creative for this to work, therefore anyone who could actually kill themselves in 1 post will most likely be rewarded the automatic MCD. im not giving any hints except to tell you that you can talk to him but you can not engage dialogue.

Deaths: 1 (100%)

Name: Isaac Stone
MCD's: 1 (100%)

Name: Danwar123

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I move toward Gandalf and repeatedly kick him while shouting 'You shall not pass!'

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

I go up to him and say his beard looks like his face, ugly, attempting to aggravate him.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

i would normally give 3 days, but since Dan is the only one we are waiting for i will only allow him until tomorrow.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Nameanwar123

i aggrovate grandalf by punching,kiking,and elbowing him.if he does not kill me in 5 mins,i steal his staff and cast fire 1 on myself

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

As i figured, no one would get this one correct.

Anyone who tried attacking him just got pushed away and Gandalf cast a shielding spell on himself to keep you away from him. a good wizard would not kill harmless civilians, especially considering you are all unarmed and harmless. whether you all decided to copy eachother or you thought it was a good idea the actual answer was to tell him you were one of Sauron's followers or you were Sauron, and he would have killed you.

However, i would hate to see everyone lose, so danwar and Isaac get killed from being a little more creative and trying to take his staff for magical purposes. however, neither of you will get the MCD.

Round 3: Math
a helmet is placed onto you with drills at the sides of your temples. you all hear a voice saying the following:
"these drills will drill into your head and kill you if you get this question correct: if a line segment has 2 points at (-3, -4) and (6, 7) what is the distance of the line?
Category: get it correct
(you will have to use more then a calculator. And, trust me, i will not get it wrong.)

Deaths: 1 (50%)
Fails: 1 (50%)

Name: Isaac Stone
Deaths: 2 (100%)
MCD's: 1 (50%)

Deaths: 1 (50%)
Fails: 1 (50%)

Name: Danwar123
Deaths: 2 (100%)

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

(This isn't a post, but what exactly do you mean by "length of the line"?)

In mathematics, any line given on a coordinate plane can be measured using 2 points and a formula in which im not telling you. look up "how to find length of a line." In Algebra 1 you will probably go over this and definitely geometry, so being that you must be 13 to be in AG you should be able to figure this out.

the units in which it is (feet, inches, centimeters ect) is inches, by the way.

if you think this question is annoying, there wont be another math one for a long time at least.
Showing 1-15 of 44