ForumsNewcomers ForumI'm looking for some friends. I'm new here.

25 2909
Daryl_Winchester
Daryl_Winchester
10 posts

I want to find some friends to play some MMO RPGs with me. Any good MMO games that you would suggest? I'm Daryl_Winchester a huge Walking Dead, Supernatural,and American Horror Story fanatic. I'm 16 years old.

• 25 Replies
ShinobiTatsu
ShinobiTatsu
12 posts

Hello Daryl! I'm also a fan of Walking Dead (slowly catching up) and I LOVE Supernatural!!! You can call me Neff. I'm 13.

As for MMOs and RPGs, I haven't found any SUPER good ones; I'm still looking.

Again, welcome, enjoy your stay and let's be friends.

Daryl_Winchester
Daryl_Winchester
10 posts

Awesome! Nice to meet you Neff. I'm glad I found someone who is also in to Supernatural.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,255 posts

Greetings, Daryl_Winchester, newly initiated to the Armor Games "family"! Before we begin, I must inform you not to take any cookies from strangely dressed robots. They swing through this region on regular patrols, and offer cookies all the while. Or possibly fresh Storm milk, but I would not advise taking that either, no matter how convincing the robots sound.
I hold no great love for either Supernatural or Walking Dead, but I'm sure others here share your exciting interests. However, if you feel a sudden need to discuss Hetalia or KagePro, my profile is always open.
The only two MMO's I've actually invested a lot of time in are Wartune and Blade Hunter, but I wouldn't advise either of them to you. Instead, I must reccomend (sigh) DOTD, known as Dawn of the Dragons to some, but known by a completely different acronym to me. Everybody doesn't shut up about it. It's hideous.
And now, informalities aside, welcome to Armor Games, land of fertile hills, lush forests, and angry people who shout at each other in WEPR. Make sure you always have a reliable source to back up your argument or it doesn't count. Oh, and we have a vast selection of games here for you, why don't you pick out a few and try them?
As well as that, we have the Admin Tower, the Mod Barrack, and the Knight poky stick that comes out of the dirt. These are conveniently located near the Community, so don't forget to poke your nose in there as well. Sometimes, exciting things happen. Mostly, they don't.
And if you can find your way to the FGA, make yourself an account before we yell at the mysterious anon and ban it.
The Main Points: Never take cookies from Faceless Robots, Armor Games welcomes you, and FGA requires non-anons.
Tally-ho!

Daryl_Winchester
Daryl_Winchester
10 posts

Ok I will not take any cookies from robots. I will join FGA. Thank you for the warm welcome.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,433 posts

the Knight poky stick that comes out of the dirt.

We were planning on building a wood cabin, but as you can see, we didn't get very far.

Anyway, on behalf of all of us at the stick that juts out of the ground/potential cabin, welcome.
Daryl_Winchester
Daryl_Winchester
10 posts

Haha! Thank you

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
410 posts

Welcome man. american horror story is an epic show.. i respect you already.. xp

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
792 posts

Welcome! Glad to have more AG members! The forums are a great way to get involved!

Welcome!

GAME ON

~~Black~~

royalguy
royalguy
149 posts

Welcome aboard Daryl Winchester. I suggest trying out Colony. It is the best game on armorgames.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,342 posts

Hell-O,

take this shovel, its not a friend, but would become handy, everyone must dig his own grave here.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,189 posts

Welcome to ArmorGames! Please poiso- I mean... relish yourself with a fresh cookie.

gh0sts
gh0sts
877 posts

Welcome. Hope to see you around the community more.

IndianHipster
IndianHipster
2 posts

I am also looking for friends. I am a 16-year old girl, btw. I am not here to ***** up with people. I am here for friends who can help me out during my armorgames journey. Thanks!

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,342 posts

Hell-O,

welcome to your ****ation, take this shovel... you read my previous post you know why...

If you encounter any questions during your journey here on AG feel free to ask, we dont bite... or at least only small bits.

MissLadywhitetiger
MissLadywhitetiger
1 posts

hi everyone ^^

Showing 1-15 of 25