ForumsSupport Forum[Answred] Games not saving

4 3978
shaun_p_nguyen
shaun_p_nguyen
2 posts
Nomad

So far this has happened for me in 2 games, warlords:epic conflict, and Cerebrus:lord of the underworld.

I have used both my facebook, and my armorgames accounts. And neither of them save games.
With warlords, i press the exit button, and it saves my game. but when i close the window, and open it again. my save is gone.

With cerebrus, it should be autosaving. but it is not saving at all. everytime i close the browser, it does not save.

I have tried using both a library computer and my own laptop.

• 4 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Do your other Flash games experience such a problem as well?

The two games you list save locally, do you experience the same problems for Flash games that save onto servers, like Gemcraft of Strike Force Heroes? If the save problem does not happen to server based games, it could be a problem with your Flash Player.

Uninstall Adobe Flash, reinstall it, reboot your computer. Play around with your various browsers .Try checking if you can find your local save files on your computer. (.sol files)

shaun_p_nguyen
shaun_p_nguyen
2 posts
Nomad

(nichodemus)

The new Gemcraft game allows me to save.

(Unleashed)

I am not in the icognito browser mode.
The library computers might delete files, but the laptop does not do that.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Then I guess it's a problem with your Flash program/settings. Maybe it's a problem with your Global Storage Settings. This could help. Could.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Could you please try again for me? We made a small fix yesterday, wondering if it fixed the issue.

Showing 1-4 of 4