Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Tips and Tricks for a newcomer

Posted Apr 10, '14 at 2:54am

akshobhya

akshobhya

1,174 posts

Hello everyone,

I just joined today and since i am new to this site, can i get a few Tips and Tricks from an experienced player?

Posted Apr 10, '14 at 2:55am

CherryCoke360

CherryCoke360

415 posts

What kind of tips would you like.. forum tips?.. game tips?.. some loose change from my pocket?

Posted Apr 10, '14 at 2:59am

akshobhya

akshobhya

1,174 posts

Game tips

Posted Apr 10, '14 at 3:06am

akshobhya

akshobhya

1,174 posts

Hello everyone,
I am from India(of which i am proud of) I like the color red, ice creams, chocolates, science(astronomy in particular). I collect stamps, coins. I love reading books(novels), playing games, talking and sharing our ideas with my friends.

Posted Apr 10, '14 at 8:19am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

9,342 posts

Hell-O,

welcome to your ****ation, take this shovel, our nice slender-robot will, sooner or later, step in, he have something for newcomers, no one can whitstand these little things...^^
The shovel? Well, youll need it very soon, digging your own grave is ever easier with it.

Game tips? More infos will be handy, like which kind of games you prefer, stuff like that... i love (good^^) TDs for example, so i can throw some good on you, but if you dont like TDs its not that helpful.

Posted Apr 10, '14 at 9:26am

akshobhya

akshobhya

1,174 posts

What are TDs ?

Posted Apr 10, '14 at 10:51am

09philj

09philj

2,432 posts

Tower Defense games.

You may find the forum regulars... eccentric, but we're just messing with you. Try the flash game forum for specific stuff.

Posted Apr 10, '14 at 12:44pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,516 posts

Pretty much every popular flash game has a thread in the Flash Games forum. Here's how it works:

1. Go to the top of the Forums page. You'll see a search bar that says "Google custom search."
2. Type the name of the flash game you're interested in.
3. Search through the results for the game being mentioned in the "Flash. game" forum (or any other forum that is similar to your question). It shouldn't be too hard.
4. LURK. Lurk (verb): "To read through the history of a thread to determine the content before posting." (I made that definition up but it's a real term for forums). It's likely that the info you want has already been posted. Rather than asking again, scroll through a few pages and look for it.
5. If you don't see specific help after looking through a few pages, go to the "Flash Games" forum, click the green "New Topic" button at the top and ask a SPECIFIC question in the title. Play the game in advance and decide what you want help with.

Do not ask "How do I beat this game?"
Do ask "How do I defeat the second boss" or "How do I get past Room 7" or whatever.

Alternatively, you can just go to the Flash Game forum now and search the first three or four pages. The most popular games will be there and you will probably find yours relatively quickly. However, they may be overloaded with specific questions (as of now, most of them are about Gemcraft 2), so searching first is a good idea.

Posted Apr 10, '14 at 4:01pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,692 posts

Knight

Welcome to ArmorGames. Here's a tip, eat one of my totally-not-poisoned cookies. You'll be glad you did.

Posted Apr 10, '14 at 4:06pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

888 posts

Welcome. Hope to see you around the community more.

Do not ask "How do I beat this game?"
Do ask "How do I defeat the second boss" or "How do I get past Room 7" or whatever.

You can also look up walkthroughs if you get stuck. Most popular games on this site will have at least one walkthrough on Youtube, if you can't find one in the forum for Game Walkthroughs.

some loose change from my pocket?

I would like this if the offer still stands.

Reply to Tips and Tricks for a newcomer

You must be logged in to post a reply!