Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Gemcraft CS: Secrets Guide (SPOILERS!)

Posted Jun 13, '14 at 10:58pm

biffspiker

biffspiker

2 posts

I've done all of the achievements but five of them, and those five don't seem to work. The achievements in question are the ones for fields G4, Q2, R4, T5, and W1, which ask you to complete the field using only one type of gem. But they don't work. In fact, even before creating the first gem the achievement is "locked." Any fix for this?

Posted Jun 13, '14 at 11:12pm

Erile

Erile

375 posts

@biffspiker
I've gotten most of those achievements just fine.

You can't get any of those until after you complete the entire field without having any other gems than the specified type - you get them at the very end of the level. How is the achievement "locked" before creating the first gem? I don't know anything in the game that tells you an achievement is "locked".

Posted Jun 13, '14 at 11:32pm

biffspiker

biffspiker

2 posts

If you open up the list of achievements while playing the field, the game indicates that certain achievements are unattainable by putting a red padlock icon over them. A green, opened lock appears on achievements that you already completed. I'm saying these fields start with the red locks.

Posted Jun 14, '14 at 10:37am

Erile

Erile

375 posts

@biffspiker

I have no idea why you are seeing those as locked before you create any gems. I just checked that for myself, and none of those fields give me a locked achievement at the start of the level. And that is still the case for me even though the only ones I have left are actually unattainable. (I can't get the gems required for those fields because I can't get the magician's pouch)

The only things I can ask/suggest are:
-Are you sure you are on the right field? I noticed that field-specific achievements are locked for all other fields, like "oops I'm on F2 when I meant to be on F1"
-make sure not to even create gems for bombs or open drop boxes. Even the wrong gem attained from any source or used as a gem bomb etc will negate the achievement.

Posted Jun 16, '14 at 1:57pm

tanlu84

tanlu84

2 posts

@Erile
This is actually a bug, it has happened to me to and someone posted about it in the bug reporter, it does actually lock it before you have a chance to earn it
@biffspiker
One way around this is to quickly create the required gem before the orb animation completes, for some reason if you wait until after it locks the achievement, but not if you do it before.

last edited Jun 16 2014 01:59 pm by tanlu84

Posted Jun 17, '14 at 1:16pm

Erile

Erile

375 posts

Confirmed as well that R2 on glaring unlocks R6.

Posted Jun 27, '14 at 6:20am

bluechu

bluechu

2 posts

They already fixed N7's problem

Posted Jun 27, '14 at 8:57am

bluechu

bluechu

2 posts

I leave K2 and I lost X6 forever! Please tell them to fix this bug!!! tks!(E3 is already tier 5.so I went to play K2,and then I accidendly build my tower at a wrong place,so I leaved it.)same problem as many people

Posted Jul 5, '14 at 5:37pm

Altwing

Altwing

24 posts

How do I unlock Y1? I already did T6 and unlocked the general Y tile, but usually when you unlocked a hextile you get the first area as well. For example I know K4 unlocks L&O tiles and gives you o1 and L1 to get started.

So where is Y1 found?

Posted Jul 5, '14 at 9:33pm

SuziqueR

SuziqueR

1 post

On the loading screens with the red gem and % of loading, the gem graphics appear across the screen below that red gem...BUT I never saw it until after I had completed V1

Reply to Gemcraft CS: Secrets Guide (SPOILERS!)

You must be logged in to post a reply!