Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Gemcraft CS: Secrets Guide (SPOILERS!)

Posted Apr 12, '14 at 8:11pm

Hyppy

Hyppy

59 posts

There is no S1, at least not that anyone has found.

Posted Apr 13, '14 at 4:54am

Craven1138

Craven1138

7 posts

I don get the whole code thing. Or is it only after you finish the game? My corners of big map are not clickable in any way.

However I don't yet have access to X-compass. CEJKOU I've already set to be grade 5. But even then I'm not sure how are we supposed to set those codes. seven compases and eight 1-9 digits? Also I do have Grey Trees achievement, so... this is all confusing

Posted Apr 13, '14 at 5:35am

ThePieMan965

ThePieMan965

1 post

The corners of the map are clickable for the whole game (as far as I can tell) Each one is a number, if you look at your number pad each corner has a number, they are the same in game, top left is 7, bottom right is 3 an so on. When you click the corner there will be a slight flash around the square,but that is the only indication until the code is fully completed. You will notice that each of the codes only have 1,3,7 or 9 in them, that is when I originally worked it out, As far as the compass all they do is change the gem on the loading screen until they are all set to 5, when you will get a reward. Hope this helped anyone struggling on this topic.

Posted Apr 13, '14 at 6:12am

Craven1138

Craven1138

7 posts

Yes, that helped a lot. I had to go with my screen brightness from 25 to 80 to see the "flashes". Thank you!

Posted Apr 13, '14 at 7:40am

pxpxpx

pxpxpx

10 posts

I dont see anything...

Posted Apr 13, '14 at 9:29am

7hits

7hits

5 posts

Can somebody pls do a video how to change the loading screen gems?

Posted Apr 13, '14 at 4:35pm

Erile

Erile

375 posts

Regarding the "grey trees" codes:

Like other people have reported, I don't have anything clickable in the corners of my map. There is no change in cursor nor are there any numbers. I have tried pretending there might be and clicking there anyway, but nothing happens.

My brightness and contrast settings along with my screen quality are more than sufficient to see anything since I do professional graphics as part of my job. I have zoomed out all the way on the map as well.

So the questions are:
Does this work for everyone? or is it something only certain people can see? possibly paying players?

How can you possibly click on the corners of the map when game stuff is in the way? The upper right is the settings tab and the lower corners are both covered by an xp bar.

Posted Apr 13, '14 at 4:46pm

Erile

Erile

375 posts

Regarding the compass:

I can see the 7 gems on the loading screen, I understand you are saying they all need to be tier 5. I have been trying to get the E3 field gem (the second one I believe) to change and it doesn't work.

So the second gem is at Tier 2, so according to the posts you turn it 3 times and then it should change to Tier 3. This doesn't work. Because there was disagreement as to whether you needed to fight the battle or not, I did it both ways. Neither worked. I tried spinning it 2,3,4, and 7 times in each scenario. None of them worked to change the gem.

I am not sure if something is wrong in the instructions, or if it is different for different people, or if it is only for paying players. Either way, something needs to be improved as I tried every iteration I could think of and none of them worked to change the gem.

Posted Apr 13, '14 at 4:49pm

Scorch12

Scorch12

1 post

Like other people have reported, I don't have anything clickable in the corners of my map. There is no change in cursor nor are there any numbers. I have tried pretending there might be and clicking there anyway, but nothing happens.

How far into the game are you? For me, I had the two left buttons, but was missing the right ones until I unlocked more hexes. So you might just have to unlock the hexes closer to the edges of the map for them to show up.
The stuff in the way won't be an issue. There's gaps between pieces of the interface, and the buttons are quite big.

Posted Apr 13, '14 at 5:01pm

Erile

Erile

375 posts

How far into the game are you? For me, I had the two left buttons, but was missing the right ones until I unlocked more hexes. So you might just have to unlock the hexes closer to the edges of the map for them to show up.
The stuff in the way won't be an issue. There's gaps between pieces of the interface, and the buttons are quite big.

That might be why. I am not that far in as I've been stuck on one field for a week and can't seem to get past it.

So the original report needs to be modified to say that you can't see the corners of the map until you unlock most of the map. Thanks.

Reply to Gemcraft CS: Secrets Guide (SPOILERS!)

You must be logged in to post a reply!