ForumsGamesGemcraft CS gem enhancement shrine

2 4942
InThrees
InThrees
84 posts
Peasant

This takes a little work and foresight, but try this:

If you have a gem enhancement shrine, use a level 1 gem on it. The same one. A lot. Like up to 500 or more damage. If you have the time and you're doing alright, do it up to several thousand. Yes, this takes a while.

Pick a color that complements your main damage gem - like, if you're running y/r/w/o or whatever, pick one of those colors. Preferably yellow or poolbound, because this gem will become an upgrade for your kill gem.

Then, when that level 1 gem has a max damage of 500+ (preferably more) and you have the mana to upgrade it, upgrade it until you can merge it with your kill gem to rank up another grade. Goggle at the insane damage. I haven't been trying very hard this run and I have a grade 21 in a trap that has a max damage of 1.3 million with a 72% change to do 227x damage. (Yes, you read that right - in a trap.)

And the sweet part is this gem enhancement shrine didn't show up until 100+ on the waves. If it had shown up early I bet I could be recreating the poolbound damage levels, before that got nerfed.

• 2 Replies
InThrees
InThrees
84 posts
Peasant

Can't edit - I forgot, one of the best parts, you can duplicate that buffed low gem.

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Hi Inthrees xD you don't know me but oh I know you, one of the old GC0 228ers. Anyway, wow, I'll try doing that on H2. Have u tried it on that level? the shrine is auto given at wave 1, making it possible to do craaazy things(pathetic compared to yours but for example I had 2 G12s, on different fields, one H2, 1 on another, similar properties, the H2 had 25K, the other had 12K.)though the range of it sux(I never bothered adding walls on that level probably that's why) Hope they don't "fix" it. Mind, H2 has always been my best level, ever. Def the best XP gaining field for early-mid levels. Poolbound + Red(dont remember if it's given or if its my premium). Just find orange tome and wreck havoc. 85K xp level 25. 1M xp at level 70. 2.5M xp at level 90. And more, if I had used shrine better. Not maxed traits, and that was my first time on manafarming here. Probably harder because I'm used to GC0 supergemming

Showing 1-2 of 2