ForumsGamesGemcraft CS: How to defeat stages with 50hp enemy life

8 2432
MrMiles
MrMiles
6 posts
Blacksmith

Hello,

i stuck at stages with enemy hp 50+. i'm currently lvl 45 and none of my gems hurt or kill any enemy anymore.

i've done all other stages so far, all skills to the max (rank9), all sockets full with mostly mana at start and mana based on lvl.

i've got about 700 mana to start, but nothing i'm able to build works. 2 grade 2 won't hurt any enemy. 1 grade 3 hurts, but don't kills. a combined of two grade 2 or 4 grade 1 also won't do anything. i always die at round 1

• 8 Replies
thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Unspent skillpoints give starting mana. Don't max all skills.

Livra
Livra
7 posts
Farmer

Lvl up, do some achivments. You need to create a lvl4 gem at start at leas for 50 life and lvl5 for 60 live monsters.

retrorocket12
retrorocket12
4 posts
Peasant

dont max all skills only max mana multiplier + gem cost + pure/dual/triple/quad skill. the rest will become skill points you can use to get better gems.

MrMiles
MrMiles
6 posts
Blacksmith

thank you, now the game is easy again

Dragonmaster0283
Dragonmaster0283
17 posts
Nomad

Agreed with the above. Dont spend all your skill points. Save as much as you can for the extra mana. Also go back to prior maps and increased the xp gained so you can further increase your level.

Hyppy
Hyppy
59 posts
Peasant

As an extra tip for spending skill points, only assign them in multiples of three. If your cap is 11 points in any particular skill, just put 9 in. This will save you a bunch of points and help your starting mana, without losing you much at all in the way of skill effectiveness.

thebigbox
thebigbox
61 posts
Blacksmith

Each unused skill point gives you 7 additionnal starting mana.

Theres tons of easy to get acheivements you can get, acheivements gives 1 skill points each.

thebigbox
thebigbox
61 posts
Blacksmith

i took picture of my skill points at level 50

http://oi58.tinypic.com/15rb5ky.jpg

Showing 1-8 of 8