ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Swords & Potions 2 - City moving Problem Thread

4 5581
Krustey
Krustey
3 posts
Nomad

Hey Guys, i played Swords & Potions 2 for some Days now and tried to change my City cause i was tired of noone contributing. Strangely enough i only had 2 moves left (i never moved till now) so i decided to check out a auto-match city and if its worse then my old town, i just go back to it. But after i saw that the new town really is worse and i searched and found my old one (no typos made) and joined it, i landed in a completly different city with almost no Upgrades! I know that i can change my City again next month, but why couldnt i join my original city again, and can i write some sort of Support for this game to replace me in my old town/give me free moves?
Its not my fault the system put me in a wrong city and now im thrown back so many upgrades and ressources that i almost cant continue to play until i can move again and thats just unfair :/
Thanks if any of you guys can help me or share other Problems you have

• 4 Replies
Krustey
Krustey
3 posts
Nomad

Also, im gaining 0 ressources per Hour now ._.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

You're going to need to speak to the Swords & Potions folks, you can find them here.

http://www.edgebee.com/support

Krustey
Krustey
3 posts
Nomad

Nevermind, somehow im back in my Original town and everything is fixed now :O
Thank you very much though for your fast help I check there next time i have a Issiue with this fame

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Have fun.

Showing 1-4 of 4