Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Umm... Hi?

Posted Apr 13, '14 at 2:52pm

Mingystar4

Mingystar4

15 posts

Hello, I just joined this place like 1 month ago.I'm kinda suprised I found a forum here.I mean I just looked up at the thingy and BAM there it was, a forum. So I decied to talk a little while, if any every reads this thing which is probaly a No, but I could be wrong right.I don't have any enimes( sort of) and I am a complete and totally weirdo and bookworm. I wrote a whole lot! So yup, I'm just gonna wait here for a little while...
(Sorry I spelled some words wrong)

Posted Apr 13, '14 at 4:19pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

804 posts

Hello! Welcome... Back? to AG! Enjoy your stay!
Your going to wait... Please don't... RUN TO US! or run away...

Game ON!

~~Black~~

Posted Apr 13, '14 at 5:06pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,993 posts

Knight

Welcome to ArmorGames, please, enjoy a delicious cookie. Please ignore the skeletons of users with cookies in their mouths, they certainly didn't die because of the cookies.

Posted Apr 13, '14 at 7:40pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

10,261 posts

Hell-O and welcome to your ****ation,

yes, i can confirm that the cookies are surely not responsable... whatever the reason is, we dont know it. Talking about it this unkonwn reason, you will surely suffering the same... process, so enjoy the view at River Styx and Mount Saint Hell-ens, and take this shovel, head northeast and dig your own grave on our beautiful burial ground, avoid the pools of blood at roadside. i will never pull someone out again, its a mess.

Posted Apr 13, '14 at 7:41pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

888 posts

Welcome. Hope to see you around the community more.

Posted Apr 14, '14 at 2:15pm

Ferret

Ferret

9,024 posts

Administrator

Welcome!

Posted Apr 14, '14 at 4:28pm

Mingystar4

Mingystar4

15 posts

even though those cookies sound good, I'm going to pass. I have a cookie allergy, yeah... ( walking away slowly)

Posted Apr 14, '14 at 7:14pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

10,261 posts

Sorry, but thats surely not an option... and where yould you like to go? In front of you you can see the beautiful Rivver Styx, Jump in it and Charon will bring you back, no chance to flee from him and his... well, he call them pets. On the left is our Castle... even if you can climb the walls, they are more Knights... behind you is one of our older boneyeards, full of eager users, and, far away only Mount Saint Hell-ens awaits you... and whatever lives there, belive me, its better to make yourself a home on our newer boneyards... youll surely find some friends here, and we dont bite... ok, we do, but only a lil bit^^

Posted Apr 29, '14 at 8:37pm

red303

red303

5,806 posts

Welcome to AG Forums! I hope to see you around. Have fun!

Posted May 5, '14 at 6:42am

JUSTnewHERE

JUSTnewHERE

33 posts

hello people )

Reply to Umm... Hi?

You must be logged in to post a reply!