ForumsNewcomers ForumUmm... Hi?

25 2742
Mingystar4
Mingystar4
15 posts

Hello, I just joined this place like 1 month ago.I'm kinda suprised I found a forum here.I mean I just looked up at the thingy and BAM there it was, a forum. So I decied to talk a little while, if any every reads this thing which is probaly a No, but I could be wrong right.I don't have any enimes( sort of) and I am a complete and totally weirdo and bookworm. I wrote a whole lot! So yup, I'm just gonna wait here for a little while...
(Sorry I spelled some words wrong)

• 25 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,320 posts

Seems I have missed this introduction thread somehow... sorry... =/

Well, better late than never! =D

Welcome to Armor Games @Mingystar4! Have fun playing all the great games hosted here and I hope you will become a respected forumer over time! C-ya 'round! =)

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,671 posts

Hey man. It's great to have you here. Like u, I am also a newbie here.

Mingystar4
Mingystar4
15 posts

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE SO i JUST WROTE THIS. ( Sorry about the caps)

Mingystar4
Mingystar4
15 posts

Bt the way you know that I am a girl...

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,302 posts

Boy, girl, two-spirit, alien, who cares? Everybody's welcome to the forums, regardless of who they are. Come make your presence known in the Tavern. C'mon, it's just the first link in the forums.

red303
red303
7,516 posts

Hello Mingystar! Welcome to AG forums. I hope you check out forum games, it's one of the best places on the forum. I'll see you around!

Mingystar4
Mingystar4
15 posts

There is three stink'in pages of comments I thought there was going to be like 1 COMMENT! ( sorry for Caps.)

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,320 posts

Haha... once you open the pandora box called Armor Games' Community, there's no escape @Mingystar4. Better prepare for a lot of fun! =)

jonathen
jonathen
201 posts

@MrDayCee
speaking of fun here is this!!
This is not my joke I pasted it:
Clocks
Previous Next

Hillary Clinton died and went to Heaven. St. Peter was giving her a tour of Heaven when she noticed that there were dozens of clocks on the wall. Each clock displayed a different time of day.

When she asked St. Peter about the clocks, he replied, ''We have a clock for each person on earth and every time they tell a lie the hands move. The clock ticks off one second each time a lie is told.'' Special attention was given to two clocks. The clock belonging to Mother Teresa has never moved, indicating that she never told a lie. The clock for Abraham Lincoln has only moved twice. He only told two lies in his life. Hillary asked ''Where is Bill's clock?''

St. Peter replied, ''Jesus has it in his office... he's using it as a ceiling fan.'''
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
If it is not appropriate then just delete it don't ban me I am just a poor poor newbie
(_Not really if you say so then you are right?_)

gh0sts
gh0sts
877 posts

There is three stink'in pages of comments I thought there was going to be like 1 COMMENT!

You are unusually popular for a newbie. I welcomed you a month ago and people are still welcoming you now. I never received that kind of recognition when I was new.
Showing 16-25 of 25