ForumsGames[Locked] Gemcraft CS OUTRAGE

24 5800
xXNonXx
xXNonXx
11 posts
Peasant

This game is too hard for me. I can't do anything.

FIRSTLY.
My gems can't even do anything and I get outrun by reavers everytime i attempt a stage. WTF?

SECONDLY.
I WANT PREMIUM.

THIRDLY:
I KNOW.

• 24 Replies
xXNonXx
xXNonXx
11 posts
Peasant

ARGGH THAT'S IT I CAN'T DO ANYTHING. I'VE FOLLOWED ALL OF YOU. AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH I NORMALLY LOSE IN THE MID-GAME WHEN REAVERS OUTRUN GIANTS AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH THAT'S IT THAT'S IT A

Naed
Naed
1 posts
Shepherd

which field is it you are stuck at exactly?

R10t
R10t
3 posts
Nomad

@xXNonXx Try replying levels to gain more experience, I was a level 120 wizard between Hextiles N-Y so... and yes, hextile N-M area the leves do get really difficult as compared to the previous hextiles. for skill points, since I find that the leves depend on starting tactics, I use my points all on bolt with appox 1,100 mana to start. I create a RYW grade 4 gem to start with (I just beat the game at X6 with this) and in an amplifier a grade 2 RY. After the first 4 waves I usually have enough mana to start making grade 6 and completely surrounded by amps and I'm usually set from there on out for the first 25-30 waves. Make sure to use BOLT a ton! its the most helpful spell in the game as it boosts 120% damage and range. Never use traps unless you plan on playing endurance for a mana farm, otherwise they're useless. Never use cyan, blue, orange or bloodbound gems for a powerful gem as red, yellow, and white are much more powerful.
I also reccomend spending skills on Mana stream, as it gives you more mana for killing the monsters. If you follow that you should be fine and able to complete the game. I admit it does get fairly hard and you might need to replay some of the starting levels on glaring or endurance to gain more xp.

If you need to get to level 100 wizard, replay F1 and put battle traits into Orblets (if you're premium), haste, beacon storm, and mana lock all to max settings. Using this technique I got 1 million xp to get to level 100 which helped me get to X hextile. Be sure, since it creates beacons every three rounds, to place walls or towers on any space where a beacon might spawn to prevent beacons spamming the map and making you lose.

Another tip, upgrade all your talismans to max. Expecially ones that say "+X starting mana" as they REALLY help in the game. Other than that, this gemcraft is very different than the others, but once you get the hang of it you can go pretty far. I'm stuck trying to level myself up now... Best of luck to you

xXNonXx
xXNonXx
11 posts
Peasant

Another tip, upgrade all your talismans to max. Expecially ones that say "+X starting mana" as they REALLY help in the game. Other than that, this gemcraft is very different than the others, but once you get the hang of it you can go pretty far. I'm stuck trying to level myself up now... Best of luck to you

I already upgraded all of my Talismans

@R10t I don't have premium, so where on earth can I get red gems.
xXNonXx
xXNonXx
11 posts
Peasant

AND @R10T
I've replayed F1, I didn't get any XP. I DON'T HAVE ENDURANCE I WANT PREMIUM I WANT ENDURANCE AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

xXNonXx
xXNonXx
11 posts
Peasant

I'LL TELL YOU WHICH TILES I'M ON. HEXTILE P. HEXTILE R. HEXTILE Q.

DJFaust
DJFaust
20 posts
Nomad

Maybe you just need to grow up.

sangoman
sangoman
2 posts
Shepherd

Well if your a non-premium player, my guide is this:

-Green/Purple in early maps, Yellow all the way to the end. Mana&Slow Traps
-Hunt for achievements to increase skillpoints, do Glaring on F-Fields and the surrounding fields to lvl up more.
-Don't invest any skill points in Green/Purple once you have Yellow. No point in investing in skill point other than in multiple of 3s, 3,6,9...etc.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Hate to do this, but since this isn't a unique topic let's move it to the General Chat please.

Showing 16-24 of 24