Forums

ForumsQuests

Colony Defenders TD2 Quests

Posted Apr 24, '14 at 2:59pm

Akatsuki_Kojou

Akatsuki_Kojou

74 posts

One of the pointers you can use is to fully upgrade a turret (without the minerals). Then, just wait for it to shoot at the enemy before selling and re-building it again. Wait for it to shoot before upgrading it once. Repeat the same step till it is fully upgraded before selling it again. This method saves the reloading time a lot especially for rocket launchers. I only use this method for the final waves when I have saved up a lot of money. If you set up the turrets right, you can take down most enemies before they cross half of the stage including some really strong ones who usually walk slowly.

Posted Apr 25, '14 at 2:19pm

jonathen

jonathen

169 posts

Rookie drill is not working!
so as the Maximum drill quest.
Ah...
A lot of bugs!
anyone has an Insecticide?

Posted Apr 25, '14 at 5:50pm

Olinser

Olinser

177 posts

@jonathen, they cannot be completed on Easy mode. I have finished all of the quests.

Posted Apr 25, '14 at 7:16pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,753 posts

Please hover over the Quests and read the description carefully @jonathen. They were incomplete before, but the info text has been edited to fit the proper requirements to achieve the Quests now. =)

Posted Apr 26, '14 at 3:00pm

jonathen

jonathen

169 posts

MrDayCee on normal mode
-.-

Posted Apr 27, '14 at 3:00pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,274 posts

Blood on the Field

Kill 500 Swarm invaders.

Interesting picture you have there.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Apr 27, '14 at 7:59pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,665 posts

I have already notified Ferret about the images in Colony Defenders TD2 and their strong, if not exact resemblance to Starcraft II images.

Although the AG quests use those images, those were the images used in Colony Defenders TD2 for the medals as in-game achievements. It's common for AG to use the images that a flash game provides, for in game achievements, as the images used for quests. Unfortunately this time around, the images used in-game happen to look nearly exactly like the Starcraft II images, but we didn't catch this until after the quests were released. I have notified Ferret and I'm waiting for an official word at the moment.

Posted Apr 29, '14 at 4:32am

antonhbp

antonhbp

4 posts

For Deadly Strike. Do it on level 2, wave 6, 30 wargs is coming in one pack. Fully uppgraded Rocket Strike ofc.

I tried forever on the first wave of the same lever but the fire never killed the last pack of Harpys.

Posted May 1, '14 at 9:34pm

pft

pft

489 posts

Unfortunately this time around, the images used in-game happen to look nearly exactly like the Starcraft II images, but we didn't catch this until after the quests were released. I have notified Ferret and I'm waiting for an official word at the moment.

Does this cause any issue? Not aware of image uses and content for copywrite. As alternative badges, what pictures does anyone suggest?

Posted Jun 11, '14 at 8:04am

Yahel007

Yahel007

542 posts

Wish there was a walkthrough or some kind of guide for this stupid game.
I am lazy, those quests gonna wait...

Reply to Colony Defenders TD2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!