ForumsGamesGemcraft CS: Fast rarity 100 talisman farming

8 11957
daniil_sizov_98
daniil_sizov_98
30 posts
Farmer

Hi, guys. I recorded a fast rarity 100 talisman farming video. Maybe it will be interesting for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SiuMsH-4kg

I'll also be waiting for your comments and questions either in this topic or here
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gemcraft/comments/23efna/cs_fast_rarity_100_talisman_farming/

• 8 Replies
Narim
Narim
5 posts
Scribe

Haha that's quite incredible. Nice work.

zzxxzz3
zzxxzz3
72 posts
Jester

Doesn't really matter, but putting one of those kill gems in a trap behind the farm gem would've probably been more effective than towers.

ori_alon_92
ori_alon_92
7 posts
Peasant

trap are not that trustworthy for killing because sometimes fast/shielded enemies get through, I would have improved it with some basic maze + slow gem near the orb tough..

Timch
Timch
2 posts
Nomad

How much time have u spent playing?
I spent about 48 hours and the highest rarity for a fragment was only 17

Kreistor
Kreistor
34 posts
Farmer

Timch, the date on those posts is Apr 19, so you're 2 months too late.

Fragment rarity is found on the traits screen, but I'm guessing most of that is open for you yet if 17 is your highest. More traits + higher difficulty = higher level fragments. Later maps also have higher maximum fragment levels. Y6 with glaring difficulty and 5 +7 non-pouch traits and the +10 bonus can generate L100 fragments, but they'll be rare.

So play on, open Wizard Towers to gain traits, and you'll gain access to higher fragments.

Altwing
Altwing
23 posts
Scribe

It's definitely worth spending 100 shadow core to bounce that 17 up to 27, or even a 37 if you can afford 200 shadow core. I suppose if you could afford 900 shadow core, even field F1 is worth it.

NightmaresRW
NightmaresRW
5 posts
Farmer

@Altwing

It's definitely worth spending 100 shadow core to bounce that 17 up to 27, or even a 37 if you can afford 200 shadow core. I suppose if you could afford 900 shadow core, even field F1 is worth it.

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. Spending 200 will only give you +10 on the next two fragments. I wish it did stack that way though. Spend 1000 cores and get a level 100 fragment on first map after 3 levels. Would be sweet.
fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

trap are not that trustworthy for killing because sometimes fast/shielded enemies get through, I would have improved it with some basic maze + slow gem near the orb tough.

At the levels required to farm for rarity 100 fragments, traps will fire and chainhit more than fast enough to kill unangered enemies.
Showing 1-8 of 8